Reviews for Clarity in Darkness
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Any more soon?
Regin chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
BookWormSara chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
ah man right when it was getting good! (wonderful story by the way) nice touch with the phone cause that would be her luck have the phone go off when she gets to kiss em.
Odette chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
i love this story please continue and update soon cause it would be too cruel to leave it hanging there. you don;t want to be cruel do you? lol anyway your a great writer and ive read some of your other stories and they are awesome too. so please update! XD
brunette-in-black chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
Oh I love this story. It's just wicked good and i would really love if you wrote more. I am dying to know what you have planned for the plot of this story. Please post again soon.

always.

brunette-in-black
klestra chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
Im really glad that I found your story! :)

I hope you will update more... :)
Infinite101 chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
I'm reading 'Seeking The Truth' at the moment and i thought it was brilliant so i decided to check out some of your other fics aswell,

'Clarity in darkness' really didn't disapoint, it's just as good as Seeking The Truth and i relly hope you continue it,

it really is great )
Rach6 chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
You can't leave it there. This has been so good. As good as Seeking the Truth. Please continue soon. And you do Batman and Bruce justice. It's been perfect.
Vanafindiel chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
I loved how you started this story. It was a very good opener.

Update soon.

Regards,

Vanafindiel.
No poison chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
awsome story! but just pwez dont take a long time updating! just UPDATE ASAP!(or i'll eat you!)
Hope and love chapter 7 . 7/22/2008
i love it! Update Soon!
SilverrAngell chapter 7 . 7/18/2008
Ahh cliffhanger!

There seem to be a lot of stories like this- Bruce meeting up with some girl and falling for her- but i like this story in particular.

Keep it up! :)
jj2629 chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
hope you update soon
JediEruanne chapter 7 . 6/25/2008
Aw! Such a CUTE beginning to this story! And DAMN! I want to be Bruce's wife! Haha. ;) Can't wait to see what Detective Gordon has!
ArchMistress87 chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
Great Great Great great great great story! I love it and you better hurry with the next chapter!