Reviews for Clarity in Darkness
CarlyJo chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
Oh, so you should be happy, you are my first Babtman fic! I love it! Can't wait for more! UPDATE SOON!

~Carly
Wand Maker Extraordinaire chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
This is a really excellent story so far. I love it! Can't to read more!
okkie chapter 7 . 3/5/2008
The story so far is ok i guess, but i don't understand some of the plot jumps like her flashing back to her families past & when out of the blue she asks bruce to help her learn how to fight. why would she ask him how to fight when he's suppose to be this fop & know nothing of protecting himself. Also where are they training if she doesn't know he's batman & the only gym he has is in the batcave? just food for thought.
Dawn chapter 7 . 3/5/2008
Great story...i know the feeling of lack of reviews despite hundreds of hits per chapter...makes you think it's not worth it. I love your story...
ElldenStorm chapter 7 . 3/5/2008
Good story thus far. I like the focus on their developing relationship and I look forward to the next chapter, but you do seem to be focusing an awful lot on Bruce. While Batman has had some 'screen'time, shouldn't it be closer to 60/40 between Bruce and Batman?
Gemgemz chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
hey!

just read your story and loving the characters and the story you got going on! i like how kate is trying not to be damsel in distress but still got that vunerable side - i hope you get more reviews cause i loved reading what you have written so far!

good luck and keep up the awesome writing!

Gem
Siry.Pop chapter 7 . 3/4/2008
Long chappie (that's good),great story.

Please update I want to read more.

take care!
Jousting Elf with a Sabre chapter 7 . 3/4/2008
Tsk. Tsk. Indeed. Good chapter. Sorry. My excuse is that I'm terrible reviewer.

Please update soon!

Jousting Elf with a Sabre
rusalka9 chapter 6 . 2/26/2008
Awesome story. I like the crazy gangster dude. Anyway, I can't wait for more!
LDSDrumlinegurl chapter 6 . 2/19/2008
This is so good. Keep writing!
CarterMacGyver chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
so sorry that it took me so long to get to this, life has been a bit busy of late. anyway, this was a good chapter, nice length, good description, good characterization. i would have liked to have seen more of Alfred, he must have been quite worried about her, the glimpse of Bruce and his worry was a nice touch though. all in all a very good chapter. please update soon?
CoyoteWolf chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Damn right! Teach her how to KICK ASS! She's a pretty cool character, I must admit. After all, she's related to Alfred. anyone related to Alfred must rock.
Berries-R-Blue chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
Oh. My. God.

I love it! Please update your story soon. I can't wait to read more.
mika chapter 6 . 1/7/2008
i love it, post more soon!
kate chapter 6 . 1/6/2008
thanks so much for keeping the story going! i love it!
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »