Reviews for And You Wanna Run
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I really liked this. I think you did a great job writing this and I hope to read more from you!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
That was sweet.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Brilliant and thanks for writing. I liked how you wrote Rita and her relationship with Dexter.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Wow, what a great story! You write Rita so well, it's wonderful to read about the events of the show from her perspective.
IloveOrlando08 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Great fic! Well-written and I think you definitely had Rita in character. We didn't get to see/hear much of her point of view in the show or the book, so it's great to see this really delve into her mind during her relationship with Dexter and the issues within her life.
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
WOW! That blew my mind. I think you captured Rita perfectly- especially with what she does in ep. 8 and all. So, anyhoo, keep writing! I think it's amazing!
Pirate Perian chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This is a really lovely story. Rita is a fascinating character, and you've gotten inside her head very convincingly. Thanks for the smile!
Zenkindoflove chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
This was wonderful! Rita is my favorite character on the show and I thought you wrote her beautifully! She's vulnerable and strong all at once, and this Rita is so perfect for the episode time frame you put her in. One of the reasons I love Rita so much is how gracefully she handled the Paul situation and did everything she could to protect her kids and make sure they were loved.

I also loved all the little insecurities you exposed that Rita is having about Dexter during this time. Any woman would start wondering what was up if a man wasn't hinting at sex whatsoever but I really liked how you had Rita see it more as a blessing that Dexter didn't "need" it yet. One part of their relationship that I loved in the first season was the whole sex issue between them and I thought the attention you gave it was very well done.

This was a great and I really hope that you start writing more Dexter fics too, especially Dexter/Rita ones. :P I think you have a really great grasp of Rita's character and I would love reading more from you!
Deus X Machina chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Great fic. Rita's a great character.
Zillah 91 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Nice fic, definitely not something I'd be able to write. Although whenever I see/read something like this about Rita, there's that part of me that almost wants Dexter's secret to be exposed, JUST to see how Rita and the other characters would react. And yeah, you definitely did a good job with Rita, whom I honestly find funny, when she calls Dexter the "last truly decent man" and he's a f'in serial killer!

Love the fic!