Reviews for Transference
Loved your story.
spnfan44 chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
Fantastic story!
ccase13 chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Pimp My Hair probably would make a sucessful reality show. Some people will watch anything.

I loved the part with the demon trying to convince Dean that he was John come to take him to his mother.
anon chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
OK I'm loving this, I just discovered the two Transferences and so I'm reading each chapter from each point of view one by one and the switch in povs over the same events is hysterical. All stories should be written like this.

Besides you wrote one of my top ten fav fics of all time, "Cliffhanger" - sucker for good hurt!young!Dean, so I knew I was in good hands!
nativegirl32 chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
Freakin' amazing! Awesome Dean whump, and picturing Dean saying "owie, owie, owie," seriously - lmfao! :D
BarbaraGER chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
I have to admit I had to get used to the comic-style writing at first...but I'm glad I got myself into it because I loved it! You got the boys on the spot, especially Dean – I had to laugh a few times really hard :-)

Thanks for sharing!

Barbara
Sunny33 chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
Hey, just discovered you and feel smug at the prospect of reading your back catalogue over the hellatus (yay me!). Excellent story. Looking forward to reading more.
addicted2ackles chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
evil! Yep cried again im starting to think ya like killing dean lol i laughed a bit too :) like that they made a sherriff friend
Zinfer chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
Oh my gosh! Such a moving chapter! So good!
Zinfer chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
Woooo so intense! I love ur humor in this! Def one of my fav SPN fanfics ever
Zinfer chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Oh my gosh I love this story! I love the occasional "grin" you put in there. I shall now continue reading :)
Brightshadow-chi chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
wonderful story.

I loved the part where Dean and the demon talk about Dean's ass D
Alerix Slynn chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
Wow, this was so well written!I loved the emotion, characterisations and the interaction as well as the descrition. Everything was beautiful and I loved every moment of it.

Really great work, I apologize for not reveiwing every chapter but I just wanted to keep reading!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Aww! I loved that *-*

Poor Dean, why do we have to love so much to make him suffer? ahaha Cause I totally love to read that stuff lol

Kisses and congratulations ~

Rosetta
pielover62 chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
I really enjoyed this story and now plan to read the companion piece from Sam's POV. Personally, I liked that Dean said "owie!".

I have just one tiny little thing to point out though. I don't think a final score of 6/1 is possible in American football. I can't think of any way for a team to score just 1 point by itself. A single extra point can be scored after a touchdown, but the touchdown has to be achieved first and it scores 6 points, by itself