Reviews for Known
alwaysmyoriginalsin chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Wow, this is a great interpretation of the "Wish you could have held on a little longer" line! I loved every bit of it. I also noticed the annoyed look on Aizen's face when Gin said he "was caught".

Beautiful fic.
OoMidnight SunoO chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Omigodomigodomigod! I love it! It's so sad! I kind-of wish she would've gone with him "

I love the way you flashbacked to the other lines near the end, very cool.
Hanyou Hitokiri chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Hmm…should I stoke the ego? XD Well, in any case, I really liked this one too. Turns out, he didn’t know as much he thought. Kinda sad, but I like the outlook this gave on his little statement before he apologized.

~HH
Breseis25 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Oh wow!... I really don't know what to say...it was great!
pinktears chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I love it! Very emotional side of Gin and Rangiku's relationship. )
Mayaradel Halfelven chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
so beautiful!you write truly strong you know...theso two are my fav pairing...anyways keep up!
Lunarangel's Dark Flame chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Oh, my word. That was so sweet and romantic! That would make perfect sense as to why he didn't want Rangiku to let go. Good job. Bai-Bai!
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
How SAD! :) Though it depicts Gin's character nicely. I'm sorry she didn't hold on longer, but knowing Rangiku...it's better this way. I loved the story and how you even got Gin's speech right XD
The-Orenji-Shinigami chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Oh this is so sad! You did so good writing it! I'm seriosly about to cry!
psychopathjack chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I loved it, you captured the moment well.
OldManZangetsu chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Heh, the fox was outwitted. As it should be.

Great story.
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
beautiful and bittersweet. i love this couple and this story was just so powerful...

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Oh how sad! You captured the moment perfectly!
The Neliel Tu chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Aw, aw, AW! T_T I almost cried...I felt the tears.

Nice work!

*favourites*

DRC.
wise-imagination chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
OMG! It was so beautifully written and I can't believe I'm crying right now. This is so going to be one of my favs!

wise-imagination