Reviews for Frosted Veil
Sundae Bunny chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Hmm... now that I've gotten to the third chapter... I'm sorry to say but the girls are kinda, mary-sueish. But not a lot! A little bit of editing and I think they'd be great. And the story is still really interesting! :P
Sundae Bunny chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Lol! I realized after the first paragraph that I'd already read this story, but I couldn't review twice so I'll review here I guess... like I said, I really like this story and would love an update (I've gotten desperate enough to reread ok!) but I'll be realistic and won't expect one -.- Lol, I love how her name is Kurogen Risaka; reminds me of Kuroshi Reichi. Lol, if you were my sister I'd accuse you of being a crazy Rurouni Kenshin fangirl. But you're not so I'll assume coincidence :P

Anyways, I noticed a few mistakes (sorry, I never both correcting grammar and whatnot but plotties I figure are helpful to point out?)

First you say: "Upon reaching my class, the secretary lightly shoved me into the classroom, causing the teacher to pause in mid-lecture and the whole class stopped and stared." but hadn't you said: " I arrived at Seigaku on time, in fact, I woke up extra early partly due to the fact that I couldn't sleep, and also I didn't want to be late." I'm sure even getting her schedual wouldn't make her late enough for her teacher to stop mid-lecture. Although I suppose that's debate-able...oh well.

Secondly, you mention that: "Fuji was literally running for his life from one class to the next" but in Japan students don't move from class to class, they have one class and the teachers are the ones who move around. But I love the quiet girl (forgot her name, sorry). It's so funny how she can easily make Fuji shut up!
Sundae Bunny chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Really good plot line so far. I mean, your Imitation Black story is much better written, but that's to be expected since I'm sure you wrote this a while ago and have imrpoved since then, AND like I said this is still really good. Is this story on hiatus?
sakuraddiction chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
You made this story 100x cooler than it already was by adding the cosplay~!

I cant wait for the next update! :D
soserene93 chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
I love this story !
yappi666 chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Ice-creamy-life chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
This is a great story! some parts are really funny!.
Kit-Kat chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
I love this story! Please come out with the next chapter asap!
sayume214 chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
BEST CHAPTER YET! PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE IT! i liked it! and i didn't watch some of those anime, but i searched for the pics. i can tell you made an effort to make them match. great job indeed.
sayume214 chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
best chapter so far! i love it! wa!
yappi666 chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
please write more...PLEASE!
jokerstrikesback chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
I was laughing my head off, trying to picture Kanda Yuu with Fuji's smile.

comical.

but Momo chan definitely matches tyki mikk!

i like how the two are really oblivious and stupid. which is kinda unusual for fuji, who usually is the observant one.

same goes for miwako/tezuka pair.

also loved the little yukiko/kaidoh bit. its rare to see kaidoh being kind.
YourLaughMakesMeLaugh chapter 7 . 5/17/2009
Continue please? this is great.I wonder who she will choose Fuji or Yuushi.I hope she will choose is cool. bye
sakuraxgaara2233 chapter 7 . 5/5/2009