Reviews for The Glory Hole
The Crystal Pen chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh man this was hilarious. I had to run to get a napkin when I spat up my cereal.
PokeyDotes chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This took me forever to read because I had to stop every few lines and laugh, hardcore laugh.
quinndalynn chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Screw incest, this is selfcest! Sexy selfcest, too.
EvilSquirre1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
That was so funny I really enjoyed that story. I'm trying not to wake my hubby laughing.

I can't help to think all Sammy really need to do was dump some cold water from the bathroom sink on it. They tend to shrink in cold water I learned that on Seinfeld:) Then Dean could have gotten out without getting off. It's sad the Stanford Scholarship Pre Law student didn't think of that. Maybe the question "what do you do if you brother gets stuck in a glory hole?" should be added to the LSAT;) Once again fun story!
ILBS chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
You should warn your reader. I've been drinking while reading - and almost ruined my laptop...

I absolutely love your story, especially the end!
fireffly chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This is the funniest story I ever read! lol. I have tears in my eyes cuz I can actually see the Winchesters in this type of situation...roflmao
NK chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I had so much fun with this story. Great job! That was so good. They are so adroable.

And Sam is kinda cocky there... I mean, he has a right to, but still. *laughs*

Poor Dean. That really must have hurt though. I felt for him... slightly. He is still a whore... an adorable one anyway.
jasper03 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Wow! That. Was. Hot! Sequel or something! That was funny and so hot in a totally "I'm going to Hell for reading this" kinda way. Thats alright, Dean went to Hell and made it back. So will I...only to go back because I'd totally read this again!
kristy chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I wish to god you'd write a sequel. This was hysterical, not to mention hot as hell!
fanboy-anonymous chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Hey! Loved the story, it was really funny and hot! xx
Mad Server chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Oh Dean. ::facepalm:: Love the attitudey Sam at the end, and the hotness of moaning Dean.
forgetMEalways chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
that was really funny!speciallytowards the end!
flyflyflyinthesky chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Are u pokin my dick wid ur phone... LOL... this story was hilarious. Sorta like Wincest that could actually happen. XD That was great.
tellie chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
...

Unbelivable

...

But ah so fun :D Thanks
lucablue chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I was just browsing and found this story and now...well now I can't stop laughing (out loud as well!).

I can't believe how well you did this and kept our boys so true to character even if a little out of their depth.

Luv that Sammy had to stop himself from getting too hot under the collar and Dean, well he just HAD to do it.

lb.