Reviews for 100 Years
AnneLea chapter 1 . 1/6
Wow. I don't normally like songfics. People tend to screw them up. This one, however, is wonderful!
Ninamai chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Heartbreakingly sweet, I find this story absolutely brilliant! Along with all your other stories, you deliver each one with a huge impact, that I doubt any other author could have done as well if they had the same fantastic ideas that you do.
JiraiyasGirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Wow...that was so deep! I loved this one! That last line was perfect. Great job!
TeaSpices chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
DAMNIT YOU MADE ME CRY AGAIN! -camera- I love that song... great incorporation!
Shubaltz Crazist chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Aww! I love that song! My sister made me listen to it on my fifteen birthday! I love the way you peiced it together! Good Work! SC
ea7chan chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Aw! This songfic was so sweet! I've always loved KakaSaku as a couple and this story described them perfectly. I also love the song you chose. It's one of my favorite songs ever, and whenever I hear it I cry (yes, pathetic, I know). Anyway... great story! I can't wait to look at some of your other fanfics, too!
azndrumergrl chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Aww, this was such a wonderful songfic n_n

It was really beautiful, the song worked so great with it X3

I have "100 Years" on my iPod and i had just finished listening to it when I remembered you had a story with the same name :D You're extremely talented :D
Ronaelei chapter 1 . 11/1/2007

hermoso :)
Mystic Spirit Angel chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Very good oneshot!
Rawrasaurous chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I like it better while listening to the song at the same time. Good job
freak a geek chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Aw..that's so sweet. I loved it and I love this song. It makes me want to cry! :( that well written. LOVED IT! I know, I already said it already but still. Anyways, toodles!

Love Micah

LOVE KAKASAKU!
loverofallthingschocolate chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Beautiful. Just out of curiosity, who was Obito in love with?

Once again, you are an amazing writer
Broken Mantra chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
You are SUCH an awesome author. Creativity in bounds I guess! This was fabulous, i hope you keep up the awesome work. i couldn't think of anything to critique if i tried!