Reviews for Thanks Mr DJ
mrs peeta mellark 2.0 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I dont read a lot of high school musical but this is good!
Amanda chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Oh my God! I can't believe that no one has reviewed this story yet. It is so adorable! I really love the stories where they go back to the lodge, but yours is my favorite. Gunna go check to see if you have any other stories now.
Amanda chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
whatxthexbonkers chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Aw, this was cute. :) I loved the letter and how Gabriella would steal the pen lol!

I loved this one shot! I've never read one like this before so I loved it! :) And also! When I saw your penname thingy, it caught my eye because I'm Filipino too! :]

Keep up the writing!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Oh my god, I loved that! It was AWESOME! Gah, really, really, awesome! MAJOR KUDOS! :D

Angelica
ChalkMuffins chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Aw, this is so sweet! _ I always thought about what the DJ said, and I always imagined something like this happening. _ Awesome one-shot, I loved it! _
GoldenLyre chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
oh my goodness SOO CUTE.

lol, who really would've thought that that DJ could've been so significant? :D this made me really really happy. WHOO HSM MARATHON ON DISNEY TONIGHT!
As-Long-As-I'm-Around chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
aw, that was cute. (:
JustNeedToBreathe chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
omg that waz so cute!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
this is good
FebruarySong chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
OH MY GOODNESS! This has to be the sweetest post-HSM fic I've ever read! I love how it's so original. Fantastic job. The interchange between Gabriella and Troy was priceless. :)
readingfreak101 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I love it! It is so cute!

Amanda
Luc91 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
This was really good! I liked it! Great job! :)
rikkurox chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
aah, gr8 fic! DJs playing Cupid, sweet!