Reviews for Bookshop
dizzydani666 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wonderful!
5daysofsummer chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
wow tht was hot love it x
winkatthesun chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Uhm this piece of ART is to amazing to only have NINE reviews! :O Well I am happy to say that I am the tenth! Your first double digit haha great story, I absolutely love it 3 Will there be more chapters or is this a one shot? Because I would very much appreciate if there were more x3
bestfriend1245 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Amazing! A peice of art
chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
:) cute! i love the 'you are... (the perfect woman)'. :) adorable!
whisperedthreats chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Gorgeous. A masterpiece. You are an absolute genius. Kakashi falling head over heels. BRAVO! I love this fic. And I love the smut you put in the back. This is the perfect fic for all KakaOC fans. Excellent my darling. I cannot praise you enough. The fic is so perfect I know longer have any criticisms. Love you and your fic. Definite fav.
JasmineRiddleXAngelOfDarkness chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This was really cute! I lvoe the added story line, you gave their relationship a bit more than just smut. Nice job!

-Jasmine
SmileEmptySoul56 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
...wow...that was AWSOME!

Have you thought of maybe writing out round two? I would really like if you continued this. It was really well written and not really straight foward but, you actually had a plot and the two just didn't...how to put this...fucked each other but, it took time.

Again really well written.
Genkai Lady chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Oh dear.

I promised myself I'd spend ten more minutes away from my term paper to read some of your Naruto, since I wholly agree with your NOTOUCHKAKASHI sentiments you've expressed in your profile. (And the mouldering Sasuke bit made me laugh. Cackle madly, really.)

So, to begin with, the phrase, "The girl's lilting giggle..." made me think she was tilting like Michael Jackson in Thriller while "teeheehee"ing.

"lilting laugh" No! *bursts into hearty laughing* I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, but now I just can't take her seriously. I imagine this Snow White like voice- the one with all the weird trembling- following Kakashi around as the world tilts. And the fact that it's an alliteration now is not helping. It just makes me want to create limericks. "Aya's lilting laugh likes Kakashi's limber and luscious ligaments" or something like that.

Damn, Kakashi is sexy. Your description of his utmost sexy jawline is worthy indeed.

"like there's some sort of secret between us" ...*stiffles giggles* I am highly amused

by how "romantic" this fic is compared to Hitsugaya's First Date and your steamy drabbles. I just don't feel like Kakashi, with his super angst and his mad killing skillz, would be so willing to let a non-canon (since the village seems to stick pretty close after the whole Fox thing) enter his life so prominently. I could definitely see him having a lot of flirtations, but this pairing seems like a stretch to me. You've certainly done romantic well before, with moments in Hitsugaya's First Date making me squee loudly, but this seems a little too predictable/cliche/gooshy to be that plausible. This really could just be me, as I've never been one for romance novels, unless they're well-researched period pieces which the history major in me fawns over with Duke So-and-So, so just take this as a mild criticism that at some points the reader may giggle at parts. :)

"the fire erupted within split seconds." *falls over in shock and laughter* Oh my God, I thought the bed had actually lit on fire! I'm so sorry, but I am like doubled over in laughter. I sincerely thought the bed had gone up in flames for some strange reason, as though they were under attack or Kakashi'd left the stove on for too long. I highly suggest rephrasing that, like saying "internal fire" or using some indication that no abrupt blaze has literally ignited within the bedroom. Perhaps I am being way to literal, which I would totally understand since I am a very literal person, but I can't take them seriously as a couple lot of times because of these small phrases piling up and making me think they've exploded. :D

"pain/pleasure" I'd suggest changing it to something like "intoxicating combination of pain and pleasure" to help the fluidity of the sentence and reconcile the opposing words.

Oh wow. Overall, that was actually a really cute piece, but I can't reconcile those small moments of cuteness with the few odd phrases (no really though, I honestly thought they were on fire) and strange absence of the pairing from canon. I do not mind OCs at all, but I really think in this case Kakashi would resist emotional involvement with someone who he did not fight alongside or grow up with or trust with his life. But if you tried a similar story with two OCs, then I could definitely see it working. Just my 2 cents! Sorry this review is like an eon long, but now that I've mentally gotten away from my term paper, my brain is clinging to distraction! ;) I think with a bit of tweaking the phrasing would be great, and perhaps a bit more character explanation would help make the romantic scenes more plausible next time.
MellowRachello chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Vivid, vivid, vivid. The plot was great. Even if it wasn't a huge one. Haha. I like how everything was dragged out, and you used lots of descriptive words. I love descriptive words! Lol. Anyway. The only thing I didn't like was the...erm...I'll just be blatant and call it the 'Sex scene.' But yeah, that was a tad rushed; Could've had a few more details. All in all, though, good job! Two thumbs up; Five stars; favorite? However you wanna put it. -
InosBane chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Lost on the road of life eh? If the kids only knew...
Marilia Quillin chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Yay!

First review!

Well, really nice story!

It's rare the authors put a OC, but I prefer one sometimes..

Well, the story us very nice and creative, you shoould try make more

Congats, can't wait for more P