Reviews for Complexity of Complexion
Grapes chapter 1 . 2/18
What a great read! I love how you did not write Naruto's name until the end, a great effect.
narutogirl103 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
awww cute!
Lonely Little Angel chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh, this is so brilliant. It really makes sense. There are a lot of people out there who feel more beautiful when they're in love and someone loves them back, or if it's about being loved by friends and family, and it shows here.

Those small details about Ino that some people don't like that you gave a reason for are so great. It's not an excuse for why she is the way she is, rather a sensible explanation that I think many can identify themselves with.

Awesome work you've done here! You should be proud of yourself :)
YeahImASlytherin chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I love it! You wrote it so well and in detail. Awesome job! D

QuietForest
Forgottenfox chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
i loved this fluffy little drabble. naruino is my favorite pairing, ever since i actually thought about it. and my favorite drabbles are the ones that look into the characters and show what they REALLY think about themselves and those around them. please, keep them coming. favs
Stickstrike chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Great story! Certainly interesting. I liked it a lot! Interesting 11 things, certainly some of them are unexpected.
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This seemed sweet to me and I enjoyed it. I loved that last paragraph.
Ruhie chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I really loved this story! I'm not really a supporter of the InoxNaruto pairing, but I like it when it's written well. This one is written extreamly well in my opinion! I actually like Ino alot, and I think you got great way to portrait her! I've not read any of your other stories, but I'm going to check them out now, and I'm looking forward to it!

Keep up the good work!
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Awesomeness. Seriously.
MjSpidey chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Man that was good, you didn't at all made Ino look out of character.
someone179 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
love this fic read it like 7 times so far xD
UchihaAkimoto chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I usually don't read NaruIno, but I liked this. I heard from a friend of it and it was really as good as she said.

/ Akimoto
Seerss chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Good job.
SolitaryWordsmith chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Great ficlet.
Giliti chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Amazing story, it was a very enjoyable read.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »