Reviews for The Noble Planet Freesia
CrazySmith chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY, ITS REALLY GOOD!
newstyle chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
CAN YOU PLEASE FUQING UPDATE THIS STORY?! IVE WAITED SEVEN YEAAAAAARSSSS (・Д・)」
BluePeach chapter 25 . 12/9/2013
CRUD! Can I PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE have the next chapter?! This story is too GREAT to end here! PLEASE! I'll type PLEASE till my hands hurt if I have too! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... I'll continue if I have too! D;
Hedgie Hanyou chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Ha cool story
Edwina Elric chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
your a real romantic person you know it doesn't matter how many times you say lol
Princess Moonheart chapter 25 . 7/22/2012
HEY YOU HAVE MORE WRITING TO DO!... sooo WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? WRITE!...uummmm...please? I love reading stories from good writers. :) please write me back.
Lemonkitty1 chapter 25 . 1/2/2012
Love it :P it would be awesome if you would continue :D
Guest chapter 25 . 10/24/2011
Love the story, please continue! :-)
IamSherlockedLoki'edPottered chapter 25 . 9/22/2011
more more more more more more moremore more more more more more moremore more more more mormore more more more more more moree more moremore more more more moremore more more more more more more more moremore more more more more more more more more more moremore more more. Please?
jayjaybean chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
you should update! it's a really good story!
Skyelara chapter 25 . 6/10/2011
omg...this story is sooo good! it's original, full of detail, and the characters are actually in character! I am sad to see that this hasn't had an update in a while, but i'll definately be putting this on my alert list! Seriously, you have talent :) I want to find out how this all plays out! I am loving all the fluff...and the way you write in each characters point of view is amazing and hilarious with their little coments. Seriously, amazing work. :)
Hi chapter 25 . 5/15/2011
update please.
PJO Rocks My Socks chapter 25 . 4/29/2011
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! It's been forever since you've done a new chapter(way too long might I add) and this story is way to amazing to just stop in the middle of it! Please update soon, and this was a great chapter.(:
newstyle chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
When are you going to post the next chapter? :(
newstyle chapter 25 . 4/2/2011
This is awesome! I really need to read the next chapter. Please update soon! (puts a puppy face on and gets on knees) Please update!