Reviews for The Noble Planet Freesia
YiffyOne chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
AND my work here is done.

REVIEW NUMBA 100 MOTHA FUCKAS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
YiffyOne chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
Amy was bragging on the review war... so...

I decided to be evil! XD
YiffyOne chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Domokun Warrior chapter 11 . 3/4/2008
UPDATE!
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 11 . 2/27/2008
Ohh update soon!
Legally Blind Gamer chapter 11 . 2/22/2008
Wow. Now that's something I kinda saw coming, but kinda didn't. I can really identify with Amy in this story. I have issues with my dad, too.
Dragonborn chapter 11 . 1/27/2008
Please; for the love of God, update soon. I love you're stories!
Join SpiritusRO D chapter 11 . 1/26/2008
My overall score to this story is: 10, a perfect 10. bu far this is one great story.

yoy are one of the best fanfictoin writer.
PurplePurplePurple chapter 11 . 1/23/2008
OMG!this is gettin god! yea im a spaz! guess i gotta wait 4 next chap huh? darn...OH WELL! as long as it gets finishes sum day all will be well! keep it up!
Jinx1323 chapter 11 . 1/22/2008
Jinx: Chapters 9-11 were awesomeness. Now I'm so curious, but *sigh* it seems you'll be a while before you can continue posting.

Mutt: Yeah, you deserve a couple days off. Even if its to move. But dang if Sonic can scare Shadow and can actualy think (wow this is the first where he actually thinks), you got yourself an awesome fanfiction.

Jinx: Yeah! Probably one of the best ones I have ever read! Anyway have fun with your moving thing, and remember Murfy's Law.

Mutt: *sighs* Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

Jinx: Yeah, so be careful.

~Jinx and Mutt
Kristina09 chapter 11 . 1/21/2008
omg! this is an amazing story! i love it! great job. cant wait until the next chapter. good luck!
IHKF chapter 11 . 1/21/2008
-o- omg. PLEASE UPDATE! (Cough cough) I mean, please update
Had-a-good-run-but-I-grew-up chapter 11 . 1/21/2008
Noes a real wait! Noes! That's enough noes. So Shifts gonna have a talk with Amy? Is that right? Yay another Amy pov coming up!
Bunnylass chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
Whew it took me a lil while to get caught up with this. Its brilliant. I can't believe how much i missed! Lol.

I can't believe u just watched Sonic act evil either, it was awesome! He sounded horrible... :D

Loved Tails lil move there with Cream, heh.

Shame we gotta wait a while for the next update, but this is so good, that im sure i can handle it...just barely though! Lol.
Insert-Smiley-Face chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
Aww, how could you leave it off there? Damn, now we have to wait... Great job! I LOVE this story! Seriously, awesome job!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »