Reviews for The Noble Planet Freesia
newstyle chapter 25 . 4/2/2011
This is awesome! I really need to read the next chapter. Please update soon! (puts a puppy face on and gets on knees) Please update!
CartoonCouples101 chapter 25 . 2/12/2011
continue its so good

i would die if you didnt
Random XD chapter 25 . 2/4/2011
Nooo I ran out of chapters to read! Now I have to wait for the next update *sigh* but it'll be worth it, I can tell! Anyway amazing story with so much detail I could practically see it happen in my head, great job and I hope you update soon!
IamSherlockedLoki'edPottered chapter 23 . 1/23/2011
I love the way you describe the kiss...so romantic. I can just pictuer it right now.
Mana the Cat Magician chapter 25 . 1/12/2011
Holy crow. ._.

An update.

Well, congratz on not giving up on this story! v It's still going great. 3 Honestly, it's kind of lacking the amount of description you had before, but it's still amazing! x3 I'm glad you've decided to continue~! I'll keep reading.
Ziggy7332 chapter 25 . 12/12/2010
_! This story is so freakin amazing! I'm happy to hear that you found the notebook. May God forbid that you ever lose it again ._. I really want to know what happens next; each chapter is sparkling with suspense. I adore when Sonic undergoes his "dark" persona and in the back of his mind he makes his comments. So typical of him XD Dark Sonic :D

I approve of all the couples within this story :D

Keep typing away!

~Steph7332_!
SugarhogRose chapter 25 . 11/29/2010
Cool chapter!

I'm so glad you continued this story; it's amazing!

SugarhogRose x
Galexia the Chao chapter 25 . 11/28/2010
Ooh! Ooh! Can I guess! The name of the chapter is...Adjective Chapter! XDDD

Well, Can't wait for the next chapter!

-Galexia the chao
Lightning Man chapter 25 . 11/28/2010
I know this is a bit late but you can put in a Sonic underground refrence with Sonic being the prince of mobious and all i think it be really cool and could tie in with Amy being a princess. you don't have to do it but i thought that be pretty cool but other than that i love the story and i can't wait for you to update! so ya update soon or else! JK!
Rafael Pereira chapter 25 . 11/27/2010
I can wait for the adjective,but Im curious!Looking forward for more!
prussiablu chapter 24 . 11/27/2010
Thank you so, so much for updating your story! I'm glad to see that you'll be updating it more frequently! I love how it's turning out. Happy writing! :D
plainpain chapter 7 . 11/23/2010
i should SO pay attention in french class :
Cassy the Hedgehog chapter 24 . 11/17/2010
YAY! It's up! Well after all that cheering I'm delighted to say this is another great chapter. I'm glad you found your notebook! I can't bwait till the next chapter!
Galexia the Chao chapter 24 . 11/17/2010
Yay! That would be awesome! Two for one! XD! And you finally found that blasted notebook eh? Yeah, I hate losing stuff like that too...XD

Well can't wait for the next chapter! Hope it's sometime today!

-Galexia the chao
Rafael Pereira chapter 24 . 11/17/2010
YES!Great that its being updated again!(Im kalika12 from deviantart)
251 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »