Reviews for The Noble Planet Freesia
SonAmy123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This is all i wil say PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE continue the story the waiting is KILLING ME HERE i've been waiting for a freaking 3 MOUTHS so don't end it like that please thank u very much and all the other fanfiction people want u to continue writing u stoped at 2008 that a long time so PLEASE continue the story thank u bye LOL :)
1234567890-poiuytrewqASDFGHJKL chapter 23 . 8/20/2010
Wow. To much detail.
Anna the Sonic Fan chapter 23 . 7/21/2010
Wowwww. This story is epic... Everything is great. I love how you portray everyone and everything! Pleeeease tell me you'll finish this? It seems so close to the end! It's been 2 years since you have apparently! Please, please, PLEEEEEASE continue! :c
Effervescent Dreamer chapter 23 . 6/29/2010
I don't want to beg and be annoying, but please continue this story! It's so amazing! Is Sonic's "evil" persona based on Dark Super Sonic? I love this story and hope you continue at some point. Please do!
Denalien chapter 23 . 6/12/2010
TENSION TENSION ALERT!
Blackroses and Sonamy loveness chapter 23 . 5/20/2010
PLEAZZZZ WRITE THE NEXT CHAPPY! I CAN'T STAND IT! U haven't updated since 2008! This is one of the best Sonamy storys I have ever read and I've read a lot. Write more! pleaz!
Riah chapter 23 . 3/13/2010
this story is really good please continue.
Andrea chapter 23 . 3/2/2010
Would you please hurry up! It's been almost two years since you last updated and I have been so annoyed by that fact that I actually decided to give you a review. But if you don't hurry up and update, -or, even better, finish- you will have lost a reader.
Lilith Shiro chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
Awsome but flames on the father i hate him but awsome story
Tails223 chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
I wasnt thinking about Qurrty until now!
OutThere-23 chapter 23 . 7/10/2009
This whole story, even though it's based on a very cliche concept and has quite a few cliches in it, is... well... not! You have a lot of skill as a writer!
ShadowFire14 chapter 23 . 6/25/2009
dammit, you!

stupid good writer *sticking tounge out*

finish the damn story, please!

PLEASE!

i've been waiting for like, what?

a friggen year, come on. please finish the story

it's so good, better than anything else i've ever read of your stuff. just finish it to shut us angry readers up!
iT'S a secret chapter 23 . 6/22/2009
OMG. i've waited for like, every now! when are you updating! for gods sake! im so adicted! i've re-read this thing 4 times. : Please hurry! UPDATE DAMN YOU! i love the story btw. (:
KRZR24 chapter 23 . 2/2/2009
Poor Shadow and Allison! Please do continue with this story!
Alice chapter 23 . 1/16/2009
I love it! I love everything! I'm not rushing or anything but why don't you skip to the wedding! smochy!smochy!
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »