Reviews for The Noble Planet Freesia
clemsonroxs23X18 chapter 23 . 12/27/2008
Ehmagawd this is the most awesome story ever! Just readding the romance gives me damn butterfiles! I love each and everyone of these partings! Thanxs for writting this please continue! You acctully have me check and see if you've written more! This Is amazing! Keep up the good- no fabboo work! LOL fabbous!
amy chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
good i am sitl supised.
Winnow chapter 23 . 11/14/2008
Wow. This story is absolutely wonderful. It seems that everyone is finally getting together with the one they love, well everyone except Shadow and Alley, but I have a feeling that will work out. I hope you update soon.
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 23 . 10/25/2008
pleas, you must update
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
can i give them a wegie...please
Mijumaruwott chapter 23 . 8/2/2008
Kinda long-winded but just the kind of story to read while I was bored. Was it just me or did the characters seem OOC... Sort of. Then again, they aged a lot so of course they matured. I think I saw some errors here and there, but I think I might have been delusional (I'm delusional just like Amy is to Sonic!).

The atmosphere is portrayed so-so, and Dark-Tyrant-Sonic-Thingy-Persona-Voice-Dude is cool. Now I haven't been visiting the Sonic Fanfiction section for a LONG time so this is pretty good!

And finally, another concern is that why do you put which Point of Views are being shown in the next section? Maybe to help us prepare, give us hope another chapter is being worked on, but I prefer a surprise D. Keep writing as you will, I thought the story looked cr ppy until I actually bothered to check it out. I'm glad that is was decent.

Sorry if it seemed to be a little too long winded, I haven't done a review in quite a while. Oh, maybe I'm the 200th reviewer!

PenOfStone and WardMonkeyXVII says hi, too. And I'm not gonna do one of those "Sonic talking with reviewer". (Though I'm 19 now, I forever remain a Sonic Fan and an Amy fanboy! And yes, I am delusional!)
cari chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
why didnt you uplate? (goog mood)
Speed92 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
great story...can't wait till next chapter ;)
PurplePurplePurple chapter 23 . 7/18/2008
oh my gosh! sorry it took me so long to review! i was on vacation! and im totally proud of Alley! cant wait for the next chap!
The Writer Of Fate chapter 23 . 7/15/2008
Wow... that was definitely a very emotional chapter. I am very impressed Star. You really know how to make drammatic chapters like this one. One doesn't come across authors of your caliber often. I can't wait for the next chapter.

-Ultima out-
hermioneraven chapter 23 . 7/12/2008
I am loving this story! I can't wait to read more!
User Not Valid chapter 23 . 7/9/2008
Wow is right! That chapter had it all! Anger, Lust, Jealousy and supense. Keep it comming.
User Not Valid chapter 22 . 7/8/2008
Oh poor Alley! Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. I was at my friends house this week and I never got around to sighning I'm here now and I can't wait to get on to the next chappie.
cari chapter 23 . 7/8/2008
im proud, and i love this chapter continue please!
Merc chapter 23 . 7/7/2008
Wow. This was so not what I had expected it to be! It was incredibly amazing! I love it so far! You have a great way with words and description. I can't wait to find out what happens next! I have my guesses...we'll just have to see if I'm right! Please write more soon!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »