Reviews for Goodbye Tommy
malenita artiz chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
Yes the ending came all of a sudden, but I still enjoyed the story. It is hard to reach the end of a story just like you have figured it out in your mind.
dhampirlabrat chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Is there a sequel to this? Oh, please! Update, cause I so love this story.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
I knew he would live,:-)
Itachi's apprentice chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
This is a really emotional chapter.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Great work.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Great work.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
*squeals like the fangirl she is* I love it! True love wins out again.

Keep up your good work!
redforever chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
I loved it!
nikkitan89 chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
sweet ending! i wish you could continue though...
psav2005 chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
It may have been abrupt, but it was still good, I mean you can only do so much with the Fighting Sprit storyline. Great job
jps1926 chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
I enjoyed the ending. It may have been abrupt, but it was complete. You even included the kids meeting Jason and Kim. I will be filing this in my favorites now.
lb016 chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
yeah, it is kinda hard to finish stories. im trying to figure out how mine is going to end! its a long ways away though, so i have some time to think about it. as for your story, very sad in the beginning and throughout the middle, but when tommy woke up, i knew it would be a happy ending! keep up the awesome work! )

with love, lillian jean
THE UNKNOWN lazy chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
EAH, ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL; GOOD STORY
PrincessJenna chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
Amazing chapter! You are a great writer. I'm looking forward to reading more of this story.
GinaStar chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
I personally think it takes a stronger man to be able to cry and express his emotions than someone that just stands there and "is a man". Hmph! Real men aren't afraid to show their emotions.