Reviews for Journey Home
SunMoonKitsune chapter 9 . 3/22
i love this chapter and the ones before it please do continue even if it's been a while i would really like to read till the ending of the story.
IzayaOriharaSaika chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
How dare you come back! This is too good! I will marry you if need be! Please come back and finish this story!
aya121192 chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
please finish this story i really want to know what's gonna happen next..please please please!
animefreakpunk chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
I love this story. Please update soon.
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Crying because when he gets back to the village its gonna be weird and full of awkward silences and such what nots i hate awkward silences :C
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
*glares* your soo mean D:
Danniee chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
I sooo love this story. Im sorry if this sounds to pushy but... Please for the love of everything holy i would really like to read more of this amazing story of yours :) 3
kaname-luvr chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
i really hope you can finish this story. This is the first KxI mpreg I have ever ever read and im liking it so far. So hopefully you can finish it even though its been 3 yrs.
Sad Reader chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
Oh no! I just read this fic and loved it! Why do I torture myself by reading wonderful unfinished fics that always end at the really good parts! _
EL chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
Wah! What will happen! This was totally heart wrenching and exciting! I wanna kn0w if they will finally meet!huhu...
Theuknown chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
I have no Idea what to say the story confused me it's good but not my favorite continue your works and get better :)
Anju-chan2 chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
so when will they meet? x.x
toramizu chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
honestly, this story deserves a nice/bad ending! I'm willing to wait for years to know how the story to end. Ganbatte ne!
Rain that fell from the sky chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
i shall wait eagerly *pulls up a chair and stairs at a wall*, oh and i liked it XD
e2tavi chapter 9 . 10/31/2010
I'd really appreciate the next chapter please I'm on edge!