Reviews for Silver Nocturne
Autumn Michaelis chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I LOVED IT! EVERY MINUT OF IT! I LOOVE IT SOO MUCH SO HOT AND SEXY AND SWEET "HOW WAS I?" xD LOL IT WAS WONDERFUL AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC! :D333 THERE WAS nothing about it i didn't love!3 it was perfect.
ginsGirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I've always liked this pairing and wonder why it's not written about more often. Oriya is an underrated character and damn hot! Everyone is so wrapped up in Maraki/Tsuzuki or Muraki/Hisoka but to me this pairing is hotter. Good job, even if I wished it was a bit longer.
Mayo chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I'm on volume 8, so I can't comment...to too much on Oriya's character, but as far as I know you got him pretty good _ I like the little not about the end, and for some reason the title really appeals to me. I wish I could leave a longer review, but this is all I've got anyway, it's a great story _

(Oriya needs more love ;_;)
TGO DR MURAKI chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I loved this! A story with a Muraki/Oriya pairing always fascinates me and yours was wonderfully written. In the anime, the delectable samurai seems to possess such dignity and a quiet strength,

although there was that Sagano scene, with him on the ground - that bit always gets to me.

Yes, I can see him totally content with and accepting of Muraki in his bed without conditions and verbal confirmations. His thoughts concerning the fact that his friend takes and gives pleasure with no intentions of causing harm to him was especially poignant - it spoke volumes. You wrote the sex beautifully. I got the impression of tenderness on Muraki's part, he didn't exactly have his way selfishly, as one would tend to expect of him - I liked that a whole lot; and, he didn't do anything that Oriya didn't want done to him - that scored a whole lot of additional points with me. Very well done! And what a lovely title you chose!
Thereisnoonehereanymore chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Aws, poor Oriya. That was actually pretty short. My mom walked up the stairs when I was in the middle of something not so good. xD Anyway.

I liked it. It could have been a little more descriptive, but it wasn't bad in the way that it wasn't good at all. Keep writing.
Tinker-Bell-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
You know, this is an often neglected but totally viable pairing. All the time you see stories with Muraki and Hisoka, or Muraki and Tsuzuki, neither of whom would ever want toa ctually BE with Muraki... but Oriya *would*. He knew Muraki before he was the evil serial killer he is now... He knew him when he was just Kazutaka. Muraki and Oriya have a history... I could see this happening. and Very nice writing!
evolgit chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Finding a MurakiOriya fic is like finding a computer on your birthday after you've gotten nothing but socks for the past three years D:. I'm starved for it, and thus I clapped my hands a little when I saw XD. And it was god. I really... liked the morning scene. It was sad, yes, but... Muraki with a thin smile in the morning... is equal parts happy and a little.. upsetting? Because I don't know if he's smiling partially because he's mocking/admonishing Oriya in his head for being a silly goose and falling for a sociopath.

But geez. Poor Oriya XD. I think in just about every fic I've seen of these two he gets the short end of the stick, always poor thing (even in friendship fics. Kill and then hide out for a while. But it speaks volumes about their... er... relationship that Muraki hasn't killed/maimed/chained him in a deep cark cellar thing to have his wicked way whenever the mood suited him yet. That's real friendship D: ). Oh Muraki, would it kill you to... not be an emotionless whatsis XD? Oriya just needs a little love. ...in fanfiction in general he needs more love. I digress... beautifully written and I hope to see more of your work :)!