Reviews for Where You Belong
RSparkles chapter 131 . 2/17
I actually have no words for how perfect this story is. I've spent a couple of weeks reading it and it feels kind of sad that I actually came to the end lol. It's just so great and I love it so much. I think it is the best fanfiction I've ever read. No, I don't think. I know.
MissRe chapter 131 . 2/10
Alright - that chapter made me cry in a good way. I loved the way you handled it and gave us little views into their future. I liked how you worked everything into the story while staying true to your characters. It has been an amazing ride. Thank you for bringing us along with you.
MissRe chapter 130 . 2/10
I really enjoyed your version of this talk. I can totally see Meredith being that serious - she has experienced the bad side of it. Like Derek, I think that will just help make her great at it. Seriously, the whole chapter had me warm and gooey. Awesome work!
MissRe chapter 129 . 2/10
I am determined to sit down and finally finish the last 3 chapters of this tonight. LOL I understand about life causing you to take time to write - same here with reading. :) This was an excellent chapter - I really like how you dealt with Mer and the realization that she had due to the whole blood thing. Excellent work!
kerris720 chapter 1 . 1/1
This is hands down one of the best stories I've ever read. I laughed and I cried genuine tears when I read this story. Your portrayal of Derek had me laughing out loud and reading his conversations aloud for my sister, another Greys fan. Thank you for a truly enjoyable story.
leemikki chapter 131 . 12/26/2014
Thank you for a great story.
greysanatomiac007 chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
I love this so freaking much; words can't even describe how truly amazing this is. When Derek found Meredith after the bomb went off.. I was literally crying my eyes out. This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. I can't believe I haven't seen this story until now, but I can't wait to see what the other chapters have in store! I really wish this is how the bomb episode ended.. I actually just watched it today when I was supposed to be studying for finals *shush!* and I can't believe how true to the characters and storyline you stayed. This really made my day.. thanks so much for writing!
rukxichi.15 chapter 128 . 9/5/2014
I don't know why but this chapter is a good one and a favorite because of the seriousness and the effect of the blood had on her you changed it from what happened in the show but it also showed the relationship between her and Bailey and George.
Guest chapter 131 . 6/9/2014
I know I read this well after you finished but in some ways pleased as I did not have to wait for updates. Great really enjoyed it
Guest chapter 126 . 6/3/2014
Spoke too soon! I'm glad they have a picture of their Seattle family and that Mark and Lexie were included! Good job!
Guest chapter 125 . 6/3/2014
You know that two pictures that they have? One of their wedding and another of Derek's family? Why not one of Mer's Family? MAGIC: Meredith, Alex, George, Izzy and Critina? They're her family. There should be pictures of them too...
Serenity chapter 102 . 6/2/2014
I think you wrote a beautiful story filled with so much love. But in response to your AN about the timeline in the TV not making sense, there's a bit of problem with your timeline too...Aside from my previous comments, if tatcher left Meredith when she was five, how can Lexi only be a year younger than Meredith (Susan's comment). Shouldn't she be about 6 yrs younger? Pregnancy takes time too...

But other than my quabble with your time line, the story itself is very charming. Your Derek is perfect and definitely dreamy! You're very talented!
Serenity chapter 87 . 6/2/2014
I'm loving the story. Been reading for the last 2 days and plan to finish today. Just one question though, if Meg is one and a half year younger than Derek (you mentioned this in the earlier chapter) and Lauren was a couple of month old when 3 year old Derek stood up for her, wouldn't Meg be about one and a half year old at the time? A baby almost every bit as much as Lauren. How would she remember seeing Derek then? I dont think memories at that age are vivid ones. Also, if Nancy is one and a year older than Derek, how can she be nine years old when Derek is 3? And I thought katie is kathleen and tim's youngest daughter and claire is Meg anf scott's daughter. How come she addressed Scott as uncle?
Yeah, a bit confused about those tiny details but otherwise, this story is AMAZING! Good Job!
Sitalia chapter 131 . 5/19/2014
This story was AMAZING! I loved it and I'm both sad and glad that I just found it because I have a feeling I would have been on the edge of my seat between updates lol. You're a very good writer and I can't wait to read the rest of your stories.
Sitalia chapter 45 . 5/16/2014
(Sorry about the guest comment, but it isn't letting me log in). I love the camping trip. It's cute and fluffy.
3,509 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »