Reviews for Where You Belong
gracerealised chapter 131 . 6/25
I couldn't even begin to count the number of times I've read this story - and all of your Grey's stories - and, like old friends, it's always so much fun to revisit this universe. Thank you again for all of your hard work on your stories, whenever I need a feel good reread I gravitate towards you. Even when it gets a little too real and I feel it just a little more that maybe I'd like to, I appreciate that as well. Thank you so much for giving us stories to visit the "then" of Grey's. I guess it's what they're there for. ;)
C o l o u r l e s s n e s s chapter 37 . 3/12
ì
tanilc chapter 131 . 3/5
Really great story
Guest chapter 131 . 11/1/2016
That's the most beautiful grey's anatomy fanfic.
I feel sad that It came to an end. I wonder if you're thinking to write a sequel. Not that your story is a cliff hanger, it just feels the epilogue should have been a little longer-your characters deserve it.
By far the most beautiful fanfic.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 131 . 10/15/2016
Can I just say how much I LOVED your story! This is amazing! I wish I'd read it sooner and as much as I would love a sequel I love the way you ended it with the epilogue! :D
Thank you for writing this amazing piece of work and sharing your creativity with all of us :)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 84 . 10/12/2016
She's finally meeting the family! I'm so excited for next chapter!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 83 . 10/12/2016
Oh my God I'm so happy that they're back together and reunited! I loved, loved, loved this chapter!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 82 . 10/12/2016
Meredith is back! XD
brnkofeternity06 chapter 78 . 10/12/2016
I hate how she just can't catch a break :( And now Susan's gone and I hate Thatcher all over again.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 73 . 10/12/2016
I'm so happy they're engaged! XD great chapter!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 60 . 10/12/2016
Oh Derek :(
brnkofeternity06 chapter 56 . 10/11/2016
Oh thanks God she's fine! I'm glad we have the drowning out of the way now! :D I'm so relieved!
Amazing chapter! I loved it!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 37 . 10/11/2016
Oh this chapter! I LOVED this chapter! XD
Meredith and Jane talking while she's on morphine lol
Luna Silveria chapter 131 . 9/16/2016
It made my day to read this story because it's the life I had hoped they would've had in the show. Thank you for the delightful story!
Jasminegirl123 chapter 10 . 7/1/2016
He is so perfecta for jer
3,550 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »