Reviews for The one he couldn't get
GleekingSam chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
I like it XD

You capture both brother's personalities very well, especially Josh; Just try and put a bit more detail in there.

Please update soon.
RoonilWazlib347 chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
9 out of 10, absolutly! like others have said, i LOVE how you keep their emotions right, they're prefect descriptions of each! you captured their characters perfectly! please keep writing, i love it!
Red K 5 chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
did she just call Drake ugly... is she gay... what is wrong with her... did he get a horrible rash again like he got in The Bet... anyway please continue this story

p.s Drake has more them one guitar
jenna chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
MORE, MORE!

love it :]
Story Crtic chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
capture Drake and Josh's emotions perfectly.I have a bit of advice the chapters were a little longer and had more description they would be amazing,.You don't have to do it,it's just what I think.

Story Score-8.2 out of 10
Tom Jackledon chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Wow, that's realy good. I like the way you kept their personalities too, that was cool. The one thing was you spelt 'Nichols' wrong P Really good story though!
Story Critic chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Hey,there!This is really good.I enjoy how you take your time dealing with every situation,using great description and nicely lenghthed sentences.I hope you don't abandon this fic,it's really good!UPDATE SOON!AND I MEAN NOW!

Story Score-8 out of 10