Reviews for Requiem
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
well written, thank you :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This is a good sign for Sam to get some idea of how Dean felt before he sold his soul for Sam. It's unfortunately also a sad look at what he would feel when Dean's deal came due.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Cute and sad *-* A combination that I do like a lot

That was short, but I liked a lot

Kisses and congratulations

Rosetta
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Great Story. You had me worried for minute...
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This is the best one ever! I was practically sitting on the edge of my seat with worry over Dean - thank goodness he made it! Keep up the good work!
JenBurch chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Gaw, Geez! Heart in throat, tears in eyes, hands shaking, lump forming in the back of the throat... you trying to give people a heart attack? lol

So loved this!
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I think you just like to see me cry. :) I'm so glad you labeled this as not being a deathfic, cuz I wouldn't have read it if it was, and I'm glad I read it because it was really good. I love how you show us little glimpses into their past together. And of course, I love that it had a happy ending. Good job!
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Powerful oneshot!
riquitv chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
bua! this is one of your best stories, it's so, so, so wonderful (i'm so sorry but english is not my first language so my vocabulary is not so good), but i really really really loved the story, i was crying, bua.

thanks so much for sharing!
Inevitabilities Kill chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Great story.

Im glad you didn't pull the plug on Dean and the extra set of keys for Sammy! I'm crying right now. really
Merisha chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Hi Muffy ;0)

Another fantastic story ... it was so sweet and Sammy's angst was so palpable, I also love the sweet way that Dean is always there for Sammy, beautiful!

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Great story. I liked the flashbacks and Sam thinking that if he leaves those he loves alone, they'll die (Jess, his dad and now Dean). Glad it wasn't a death fic.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I read this last night and even though I knew it was not a death fiction, it still got to me. I almost held my breath as I waited for the words that said Dean was OK.

Very powerful and emotional, you did an excellent job.

I was left speechless, so I'm leaving my thanks tonight.

I loved how you pointed out that Dean is always there for Sam. Even though Sam was only going to the bar, he had left Dean (again.) Loved how Sam wouldn't leave at the end, until he knew that Dean was really OK. Great ending!

As I was reading the story again - did they take Dean off the ventilator when they said he was breathing some on his own? I was thinking that at the end of the story, Dean would wake up still hooked up to the machine, but he was able to talk.

Thanks for sharing your story with us and I'm sorry for the loss that caused you to write it.

Until later, take care.
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Wow. That was intense. Even though I knew it wasn't a deathfic I still held my breath for some of those agonizing sentences! This was a beautiful story. Amazingly written and so very heart-string-pulling. Well done.

-Marvin
lostatc chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Made me cry and that doesn't happen very often. Well written.