Reviews for Harry Potter and The Acts of Betrayal
TheWhitlockGirl chapter 18 . 3/2
Go Justin! Yay Flitwick! I've got images of Filius moving like Yoda kicking Snape's butt!
dawnsfire chapter 1 . 2/27
Just to let you know, aerie2 on this site seems to be posting this and one of the Marriage Contract stories under their own name.
Goliith chapter 20 . 2/20
I generally liked the story but there's a good bit I didn't like, Tonks facing no repercussions at all for using two unforgivable and raping someone dozens of times and assault and attempting kidnapping, Ron dies a hero after being absolute scum the entire story.

Harry and (for absolutely no reason) Neville are both hyper powerful and collectively use that power... Never.

Both of the confrontations against Tom and Albus were very weak and largely contrived. Tom dies to Deus Ex Machina that was a literal last second ass pull, and Albus Bloody Dumbledoor can't detect a bubble head charm being cast and is just casually suffocated? (BTW he would feel the spiked CO2 levels, would have gone better if you just removed the oxygen or use CO).

I feel like this story would have benefitted from being another 15-25K words in length and not just shoved the entire double-climax conclusion into a single chapter.
Marc the Unruly chapter 20 . 2/10
Great story, I have just reread it again. Minor nitpick, carbon dioxide would form carbolic acid on contact with water and thus irritate the mouth, nose and throat. Thus it would be noticeable. Nitrogen or one of the inert noble gases like argon would be better choices.
Alwin-nl chapter 20 . 1/18
Well done, this one is for the favourites!
Alwin-nl chapter 19 . 1/18
Kedavra. While I enjoy the story, screwing up well-known spells or names (this isn’t the first) is lazy.
Bronze chapter 18 . 1/1
An unusual pairing Luna and Justin but just about anything beats Ronald McDonald the clown prince of Gryffindor. And of course, Snape is a coward. When you consider that Death Eaters ONLY ever attack when they have overwhelming numbers on their side, they're all just cowards. I don't know about this fic but in many others, Snape might just curse Filius for letting him live. In many other fics the Dark Mark in linked directly to Vulturewurst and allows him to draw on any or all of his marked followers at anytime. It's supposedly how he can summon each and everyone as well as kill them or steal their magic for his own personal use. Right along with using it to prolong his life and heal his wounds. Now with his left arm gone and him now mark free, Vulturewurst will have to have him killed by another or break him out of Azkaban before killing him personally. But as I say, I don't know if that applies to this fic. You could decide that he still is linked to his Dark Lord and should Vulutrewurst wish it Snape would die. I'm looking forward to finding out.
Bluenait chapter 2 . 1/3
Fuck your rapist trash fic and fuck yourself too
Bronze chapter 12 . 12/26/2023
The old Fraudster just never learns! he lost Harry because of his meddling and potions. So, now he turns right around and plans to do the same to Neville Longbottom. No fool like an old fool!
gusjo chapter 20 . 12/18/2023
Oh, I absolutely LOVE the 'I'm playing this in Albus Dumbledore mode' line. If I ever write my own fic I'm going to have to remember to steal that one. Epic.
alastorfenrinheil chapter 20 . 12/10/2023
wonderful story.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/19/2023
You are pure disgusting. Must be enjoying writing and feeling, imagining all those repeated rapes you bitch. No other story except rapes, empty threats and promises. Pure vacuum of a story.
PurpleIsis chapter 9 . 8/31/2023
You need to specify in the info that this is not a monogamous Harmony fiction, I don't read triads at all and I'm out. Disappointed.
PoeticFire chapter 6 . 7/28/2023
I dont read HP fanfiction much, but I adore your take on Luna with the possibility seer. It’s that kind od headcanon i can get behind.
Atomikboots chapter 20 . 6/18/2023
Just read this again still awesome
2,142 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »