Reviews for Harry Potter and The Acts of Betrayal
Lauren Saint chapter 20 . 9h
Holy Moly 12 children! Plus Hermiones 3! Good thing they are rich! haha
Loved this story! It was a lot of fun!
dat dark lord dum-bully-dor
BarbedCaress chapter 20 . 1/23
Great Story!
Love the way you took out Riddle.
Still laughing at that!
MoonNott chapter 4 . 1/19
You have NO idea how relieved I am that Luna isn't one of the betrayers *phew*
MoonNott chapter 1 . 1/19
"Is it a family thing?" LOL
So basically, he's going to let the greengrass' manipulate and use him?!
katmom chapter 20 . 12/29/2015
Thanks for sharing this twisted turn on Canon. Some really great moments here. Thank you very much for sharing with us.

Happy new year!

Kathie
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 12/27/2015
Dumbledore got off way to lightly considering he started everything in 1942 but I guess in the end he was taken care of. Too many loose ends like Minerva hopefully she lost her job..,the Dursleys... Molly. But all in all a good story
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 12/27/2015
Well Ron and Ginny are actually insane enough to take on Death Eaters with borrowed wands...pity only one of them died.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 12/27/2015
Wow the stupidity of Severus Snape astounds me. Lol first he shows he's guilty by running before his name is even called then he totally brushes off Filius. Even Severus has to remember the saying about danger of small packages like dynamite and TNT and the more modern plastic explosives. Filius was the top of the Dueling Championship for how many years...he is of Goblin descent did he really think he would get away from Filius? How many more nails will be driven into Dumbles coffin before he is dead and gone for good. At this point I really don't know who is worse...actually yes I do there would be no Voldemort without Dumbledores interference so yes Voldemort is atrocious but only because of just how evil Dumbledore truly is.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
So what Ron did to Hermione is going to be pushed aside...that doesn't quite right does it. Why is Molly still in the family? Harry shouldn't have let the cat out of the nag so early to Snape.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 12/27/2015
Omg did Dumbledore open a can of worms or what...if he survives this it's going to be a miracle...if Hogwarts survives this then I can see major changes happening.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 12/27/2015
Hopefully the Goblins go ahead with the dissolving of the Malfoy marriage and bankrupts it even though Lucius seems to be feeling a bit light headed lol. Pretty bad when not even a potion isn't enough for Ron to get a women pregnant.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
Thank god they found the potion in time...will they get Amelia involved in this as well? I thoroughly disgusted with Molly not surprised mind but disgusted. Hopefully Arthur grows a backbone and deals with her but I doubt it.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
You would think after the failure of the plan with Tom and the spectacular public failure of Harry Dumbles would learn his lesson...wonder how long it will take to get to Augusta what Dumbles is doing to her grandson?
1,749 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »