Reviews for Harry Potter and The Acts of Betrayal
FriendlyFire59 chapter 20 . 7/4
Very enjoyable and your plot and character use was engaging. I enjoy when authors use legal and customs to cause havoc with arrogant characters.

Thanks for having posted this.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 18 . 7/4
I'm really liking your Professor Flitwick.

Thanks for posting
MultiShipper chapter 20 . 6/27
I loved this fic, very good.
jwizard39 chapter 7 . 6/8
I don't give reviews often; I'm far too used to posting on SV to not see reviews as what they're meant to be.

But I love this story too much to not leave a review.

While I'm of two minds about Weasley bashing (I either hate it or love it; depends on whether or not I'm in a pissy mood) I'm becoming increasingly fond of HP/HG fics.

The last scene in this chapter made me cry; I'm a hopeless romantic that doesn't buy into all of that 'love at first sight' claptrap.

You've crafted a wonderful tale of Angst/Romance with quite a bit of justified vengeance. I'd prefer a bit less Ron/Ginny bashing, but that's largely because I don't feel the characters deserve the hate they get because of JKR's naivete.

Bumberbore though? Feel free to bash him all you want; canon Goat-fucker is a manipulative ass.
Hexchen chapter 6 . 5/20
Oh god, I'll take Harry and keep him. He can cook for me and for dad. Mama is in the hospital and Papa at the mercy of my skills, poor man.
Bele chapter 20 . 5/18
lol and funny!
HoneyBear84 chapter 20 . 4/26
Loved it. as for the complaints about the 19 years later why not make it 193/4 years later for the fun of it (I call BS on it being against copyright as u clearly stated ur disclaimer that u don't own the Harry Potter universe)
DesertPirate chapter 20 . 4/11
Excellent story with some very different twists! Thank you!
frogjg2003 chapter 14 . 3/2
Is gets really hard to follow some of the discussions in this and other if your stories when it's just one quote after another with no names. Every time a character talks, they should be named. The only time that can be ignored is when the are only two people talking back and forth, and still after both characters have been named. Actually describing the scene before you get to the discussion helps a lot as well.

Take the discussion between Dumbledore, Mcgonagall, Bones, and Arthur Weasley as an example. The first line is probably Dumbledore, but it's not obvious. The third paragraph character isn't named at all, and it is clearly not Dumbledore. There is no description of where they are until the very last paragraph.
gginsc chapter 3 . 2/28
It is really annoying to read the same thing twice! Three times makes me want to kill the author. Good thing I like the idea for this story.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 20 . 2/20
Great story really enjoyed reading it
Gina chapter 20 . 2/13
excellent!
tammgrogan chapter 19 . 2/9
This was a great story. Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us. Take care, and stay Happy, Healthy and Strong!,
VoldiesBedroomSlippers chapter 20 . 2/1
Kudos! I have to admit I put off reading this one but it turned out to be much better than I thought it would be. Sometimes it really pays to review old lists.
Soraslove chapter 7 . 1/17
Two wifes, yikes... this would never happen in the real world, gg.
2,072 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »