Reviews for Harry Potter and The Acts of Betrayal
tricorvus chapter 20 . 3/23
I bloody loved this. I admire that you spelled only 2 names wrong, considering how many you had to remember. Grindelwald & Lily. Remember the Evans girls were both named for flowers :)
I will continue reading your works
Rock on
cdunphy457gmail chapter 20 . 3/19
great story enjoyed it a bunch the beginning was pretty dark but you did a good job of bringing it for the effort
CD
Very good. I really liked the ending!
InwoodHp chapter 20 . 3/14
Bloody fantastic
adster.patel chapter 11 . 3/14
How the f*ck is Hermione allowed to kee her original surname? Even if she keeps her surname, then she has to fuse it with Harry's, meaning her surname would be Granger-Potter. You have given too much leeway to Hermione here. Getting completely violated by the Weasel and even then, having the balls to do whatever she wants to in her marriage with Harry.
adster.patel chapter 10 . 3/14
Loved Daphne and Harry! However, Hermione and Harry should have been like brother sister instead of becoming lovers. I don't know why Harry likes damaged goods so much. I couldn't help but notice that you always mention Daphne as Daphne Black but you never mention Hermione as Hermione Potter. Also, Daphne always proclaims herself to be Mrs. Black but Hermione never says that she is Mrs. Potter. In the starting of this chapter, you wrote," Hermione Granger the Lady Potter and Daphne Black nee Greengrass the Lady Black". What's with that bias? It should be Hermione Potter nee Granger.
I hate daphne. I HATE IT. HATE HATE HATE IT. It doesn't deserve a gender. Grr.
MoltenCheese chapter 1 . 2/20
Good job
Deathmvp chapter 20 . 2/19
Great work on this story here. I realy like how you did this story and thank you for sharing your time and effort for posting it.
MoltenCheese chapter 20 . 2/18
Nice! Great story! I enjoyed it very much! Bravo!
The Prophets Eye chapter 20 . 2/15
This was bloody brilliant.

Absolutely, bloody brilliant. The story was gripping, the political, romantic and character drama was incredibly professional, the dialogue was believable, this was just great.
artimismoon95 chapter 20 . 2/3
This was just fabulous and I love when people know that a group of owls is a parliament...
I'm not sure why but it just makes me happy for some odd reason. Anyway I loved this, it wasn't quite what I thought it would be going and exceeded all expectations.
Goose chapter 7 . 1/29
It was alright until the Harem cliche' reared its ugly head. Sigh.
Nocturne chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
I liked the Superman reference in the first newspaper.
GrumpyGrue chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
"Headmistress, what does the scouter say about his power level?!"
"It's over NINE-THOUSAAAAND!"