Reviews for Harry Potter and The Acts of Betrayal
protective-kitsune chapter 20 . 7/28
This was a really good story!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 20 . 7/27
I really enjoyed this story, I thought the plot was good, my only problem was that it didn't mention in the synopsis that it was a H/Hr/DG story... While I don't normally read threesome stories or multi partner stories, this was pretty good.
Fast Frank chapter 19 . 7/21
Posthumus Order of Merlin for Ron?
DragonTamer01 chapter 19 . 7/23
Mrs. Finch-Fletchly, if you want to discover what magic is made of, I'd HIGHLY recommend you take a trip to the various island chains in the Pacific Ocean and learn about the concept of Mana. I'm convinced that that would be the PERFECT place for you to start.
Fast Frank chapter 16 . 7/20
"...with radium painted hands..." How did Hermione get such a thing? Radium was pretty much banned as a florescent material a generation before this story is set. My Baby Ben (tm) alarm clock had no radium.
Fast Frank chapter 15 . 7/19
Not buying the Death Eater use of lust potions in that way during "the First War". After Voldemort's fall, the natural reaction would have been to ban such potions.
Fast Frank chapter 12 . 7/19
Dumbledore luring the basilisk too just too hard to swallow.
Markus Ramikin chapter 7 . 7/12
I trust I am not of subnormal intelligence or missing something obvious, but this situation with the Greengrass marriage contract seems unclear. Why did the marriage come to pass, aside from "author said so"? Does the contract force Harry or can he get out of it? What happens if he refuses?

A few chapters later the story says that he had several outs that he could have used. If so, is there any reason in the Universe that he's playing along with this? Why not, gasp, just say no? "I can't see anyway out of it without becoming the kind of arrogant ass I hate" makes no sense whatsoever as a reason to let his life be controlled again, I mean the hell does that even mean in specific terms? what are those "arrogant" ways out?

And then why did Harry marry Hermione "for a year" instead of just going through with the real thing? Just because she mentioned it in a moment of low confidence, or because Harry is afraid of Hermione's father? That's how children talk, not how real people take serious decisions about their lives. Really, are there reasons for stuff in this story?
Saissa chapter 20 . 6/29
This was actually a very good story!

Thank you.
RykOakwine chapter 7 . 6/27
I know this hand fasting ceremony was written years ago, but i still want to thank the author for not following JK Rowling's bizarre fixation on Christian celebrations and holidays in canon.

So good job on this ceremony, even if it's lack of quotes from the King James Bible means it is probably very non-canonical.

Every Christmas and Easter in canon, and every lack of celebration of each solstice or equinox, drove me nuts. Could anyone have done a WORSE job of writing books about a British witch and wizard school, culture, and magic?
Killzone66 chapter 20 . 6/26
Fantastic story, loved every second of it!
Simianpower chapter 20 . 6/18
A little cliche by now, and caricatured characters, but not bad. I'd say there was probably a little too much setup and too little meat, but I guess that happens in 78k word stories. 6.5/10
Simianpower chapter 19 . 6/18
WHAT Harry/Neville fight scene? You only showed the aftermath. If you had a fight in there, you deleted it before posting.
Cullyn the dwarf chapter 20 . 6/2
If there is a sequel to this I would love to read it. What reforms were made, why did Luna lose the sight, why twelve kids

Just a fun thought
old-crow chapter 16 . 5/15
Hi,

Always a good time rereading this.

All the best,