Reviews for Harry Potter and The Acts of Betrayal
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 20 . 12/28/2016
Love It.
G the Headmaster chapter 20 . 11/30/2016
I completely enjoyed this story.
Thanks for writing it.
Lamorak Korving chapter 7 . 11/12/2016
I have always been interested in Witchcraft, and writing about a genuine
handfasting ceremony accurately is difficult for most people, so may I be the
first to congratulate you on getting it right!
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 11/12/2016
Excellent story. I found Harry's dressing down of McGonagall rather sad ... but spot on. This may be a fanfic, but Harry mentioned plenty of solid canon examples of her failures to support him. And just to clarify, support doesn't necessarily mean letting him (or any student) run wild and do as he pleases, without discipline. It means acting in the place of a parent - a responsible, caring parent. But McGonagall dropped that ball far too many times. I hope she was properly ashamed of herself.

I confess that I often wonder how many times McGonagall has been obliviated or hit with compulsion or loyalty charms. Ditto Poppy. How is it that Poppy never noticed and reported how malnourished Harry was, especially each fall when he returned to school? I don't address the bruises and things, because I think I may suffer from Fanfic contamination on the issue of bruising, scarring, and broken bones. He had plenty from Harry Hunting alone, even assuming Vernon wasn't physically abusive, and he was certainly in Poppy's care often enough for her to be well acquainted with any physical issues. Why was none of this reported in canon? Don't healers take a Hippocratic oath? Or was Poppy obliviated of this knowledge ... repeatedly?

That brings up the blocks on both Harry and Neville in your story. Is that why Poppy never found them? Or did she find them and have the knowledge obliviated?

Dumbledore was certainly evil, and so was Molly. I hope she is happy that her scheming, together with Dumbledore's, resulted in the destruction of her two youngest children. I often wonder why Ron and Ginny were so susceptible to her evil conniving. I guess that, being the two youngest, they had more "alone time" with her than the other kids, so she had more opportunities to fill their heads with her schemes and sense of entitlement. I'm glad the guilty parties received their just desserts.

Harry's defeat of Voldemort was masterful. I love how you handled that. Hehe! Once again, great story!
Simianpower chapter 14 . 11/3/2016
Aaaand yep, exactly as I wrote on my last review, exactly as expected. Ron rapes Hermione again, and yet again Harry does nothing but threaten and bluster and warn. What a loser.
Simianpower chapter 13 . 11/3/2016
"I'm going to kill Ron and Dumbledore."
"Someday I might kill Ron and Dumbledore."
"If Ron hurts Hermione again I'll kill him."
"If Ron touches Hermione I'll probably hurt him pretty badly."
"Ron just assaulted Hermione again, but if he does it AGAIN I'll give him another warning."

Wimp!Harry is already weakening his stance to the point of complete inaction.
Simianpower chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
"We didn't want to use magic and draw attention to ourselves..." And then LITERALLY the next sentence they use magic to make light instead of turning on the lights or lighting a flashlight.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/15/2016
I liked the beginning, but now that Daphne is involved, I hate it.
skyeza chapter 20 . 10/15/2016
Bloody brilliant read. I really like Daphne and her plan. Still think Ron and Dumbledore got of easy.
paz chapter 20 . 10/12/2016
Amazing
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
One thing I hate about reading your stories is that you use half of a chapter to repeat what you already wrote. You probably could have put the whole 3 chapters into one if you took all of the repeat.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/8/2016
Too much mercy... should hv killed them all
censoredentity chapter 20 . 10/3/2016
wtf how many kids do they have?
zeps9001 chapter 20 . 9/25/2016
Your writing is good, but I still don't like Harry's response to Ron. As 'love potion' story line have been used many times, yours is not that better then the rest of them. On that note, i'm pretty sure I have read most of these plot lines before, but as this is an old story I don't know who copied it from whom.
zeps9001 chapter 14 . 9/25/2016
I really don't like how you wrote Harry. There's no way around it, Ron did rape Hermione. While it could be excusable to ignore something that happened in the past. When the same man goes and threatens your wife with more raping, you don't just fucking ignore it. And when he rapes your wife again what does he do? Ignores it and just threatens with some legal action. And calling such a man his brother?
1,796 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »