Reviews for Harry Potter and The Acts of Betrayal
Saissa chapter 20 . 6/29
This was actually a very good story!

Thank you.
RykOakwine chapter 7 . 6/27
I know this hand fasting ceremony was written years ago, but i still want to thank the author for not following JK Rowling's bizarre fixation on Christian celebrations and holidays in canon.

So good job on this ceremony, even if it's lack of quotes from the King James Bible means it is probably very non-canonical.

Every Christmas and Easter in canon, and every lack of celebration of each solstice or equinox, drove me nuts. Could anyone have done a WORSE job of writing books about a British witch and wizard school, culture, and magic?
Killzone66 chapter 20 . 6/26
Fantastic story, loved every second of it!
Simianpower chapter 20 . 6/18
A little cliche by now, and caricatured characters, but not bad. I'd say there was probably a little too much setup and too little meat, but I guess that happens in 78k word stories. 6.5/10
Simianpower chapter 19 . 6/18
WHAT Harry/Neville fight scene? You only showed the aftermath. If you had a fight in there, you deleted it before posting.
Cullyn the dwarf chapter 20 . 6/2
If there is a sequel to this I would love to read it. What reforms were made, why did Luna lose the sight, why twelve kids

Just a fun thought
old-crow chapter 16 . 5/15
Hi,

Always a good time rereading this.

All the best,
O-C
Athan Winter chapter 17 . 5/7
Did you mean Unspeakables. Unmentionables is as far as I know UNDERWEAR
The Ghostly Minion chapter 13 . 4/30
My problem here is that Hermione is a very smart woman. Moreover, she knows what happened to her with the Weasleys and has had to defend herself against Ron.

So why in the name of sanity is she in the library alone, walking back alone with her nose deep in a book?

For that matter, what are H&D thinking? Why are they not all in a group when not in quarters? Why are they not using Dobby as backup?

This cliffhanger simply goes against these characters, both in canon and in this
Ariadne Venegas chapter 20 . 4/28
12 OMG maybe is too much? They have to repopulate magical England and all?

I really like it

And ron would end up happy to know he died a hero...
And Ginny killed imaginary Hermione and avenged his bro so I think she is happy.

What happened with Molly? I hope she went to Azcaban too!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 4/25
If you are going to have a Luna who is a seer, this is the way to run it. Very good.

TGM
The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 4/25
Small inconsistency: first telling, Hermione has no wand and has to take Tonks'; second telling Hermione has her wand, she takes Tonks', but for a different reason.

TGM
jon08 chapter 7 . 4/2
Not soppy. Analytical like Hermione would be, especially offering the trial marriage option, a sure fire way so Harry thinks he's doing it for her protection, and she gets her man...
jon08 chapter 6 . 4/2
Love the way of getting rid of Tonks in the bank...
tricorvus chapter 20 . 3/23
I bloody loved this. I admire that you spelled only 2 names wrong, considering how many you had to remember. Grindelwald & Lily. Remember the Evans girls were both named for flowers :)
I will continue reading your works
Rock on