Reviews for Harry Potter and The Acts of Betrayal
Why? Why ruin a good story? I was enjoying this and suddenly Daphne comes in.. I don't think i m gonna read ahead.
RevDorothyL chapter 20 . 8/19
Powerful, gripping, and occasionally heart-ripping. Well done, indeed.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 12 . 7/25
This is simply idiotic. This was how it started originally. Regardless of the time, she should talk to Harry and Daphne as soon as they finish lovemaking.

Sorry, but this is an enormous hole in your story. I know you use it to setup the rapes going on at Hogwarts, but it still could and would come out as Daphne knows and she controls Malfoy.

I regret to be so blunt about this, but it truly bothers me.

TGM
The Ghostly Minion chapter 7 . 7/25
This is the chapter where I will depart from your main story. It will be at the Nineteenth Hole.

TGM
Excellence impersonated chapter 11 . 7/24
where in the blue hell did lois lane come from?.?
neweldi chapter 20 . 7/21
Thanks, I like it :-)
CheriM125 chapter 20 . 6/30
Fantastic!
SpecialTGO chapter 20 . 6/25
a really nice story bro or sis
spent my whole noon
real good
thanks for the story dude
brennan.mholmich chapter 7 . 5/16
Why would Hermione assume Harry didn't love her because he went off to think? Seriously? He just found out he has to marry a second partner, obviously he wants to think on stuff. You make it seem like they're both two years old, playing mommy and daddy. The drama there just doesn't make sense. You need to stop adding drama where there is none, it just ruins the story.
Anime Princess chapter 20 . 5/14
Interesting
I don't get it. Hannah was labelled Half blood by Dumbledore earlier in the fic, why would Dumbles forget that?
123a456e chapter 20 . 4/16
Overall I loved this story. It was just enough angst to combat the satire and somehow managed to use ideas that I have yet to read in another story, which is quite unusual given the amount of Hermione stories I read. Great job
123a456e chapter 19 . 4/16
It's hilarious to me that Ron was a much better fighter completely insane than he ever was sane lol
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 1 . 4/16
The first chapter of this story is simply superb. Wonderful descriptive writing and the last line hits like a hammer. It's a shame the other chapters don't live up to it.
HeyLittleTrainWaitForMe chapter 1 . 4/13
Hi, if you liked this fic I highly suggest you read this one down below. It's very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff and The Thief of Hogwarts if you like those two, and just as funny.

s/12445757/1/Flowers-for-Harry :)