Reviews for Hindsight
EviRuha.Shiroyama chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Oh, this was pretty good. I have noticed many writers of Byachiru were convinced to write their own stories by reading Wasurenai, haha.
Not blaming you, I was wondering about adding my own drop to the glass. :D
Anyways, good story deserves a review, so here you are. Thanks for sharing!
EviRuha (:
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
XD why am I not suprised?
Kitakana chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Oh wow, you should really continue this, it's great! I love how you write those two. There isn't enough Byachiru out there, so you should write more ;)
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This is very awesome.
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Shunsui: I think ol' Yama fainted.

Ichigo: ...You THINK?
Akane Arwen chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
aw it was very good so cute :) good descriptions and ortography too i give you a...

bye
Tinni chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I can actually see this happening.
Wednesday1990 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
very cute
Renuki chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Hahaha!

That was awesome. :D *grinned at Zaraki*
charmed-chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
-fan girl scream- I love this! -shows your with gifts- you're amazing
DelMarch chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Thanks for reviewing my story! It led me to your profile (can I join you on the anti-Hinamori bandwagon?), and thus to this story, which is just too darn cute and in character for me not to love :-) !

I remember the way my brain sizzled the first time I heard of the ByakuyaxYachiru pairing: it seemed so crazy. But a couple of well-written stories later (wish I could remember the titles...), I found that I had been unwittingly sold to that pairing, the only downside to it being that it can't happen for quite some time yet.

So your story didn't exactly take me by surprise as far as the pairing itself was concerned, but the way the marriage proposal was done *did* have me giggling in my chair :-P !

And of course the way Byakuya desperately tries to talk himself out of it while already knowing he's going to agree with it is absolutely hilarious :-D !

So well-written... Please please tell me you have other stories hidden away on your computer that are just waiting to be uploaded? Pwetty pwease?
anihana chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
hahaha! how cute! i loved this and i'm usually not a fan of this pairing... but i like the way you did it! so yay for you!
puts foot in mouth chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
This is wonderful! Perhaps it is a symptom of my own sick mind but I can sort of see this happen in some fuzzy Bleach epilogue.

I really like Byakuya's inner voice and how his earlier reflections (and actions) on how he cannot refuse her 'You always giver her what she wants...' come into play at the end.

The immediate ending is adorable and very amusing. Great job!
Atemu'sLotus chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Ok! I shall review!

This is so typical of both characters. Good job in keeping them in character.

Great job!

Thanks for writing!
rinda chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I thought this was cute. An interesting pairing that I really never considered. I love Yachiru and couldn't resist reading. Good job.