Reviews for A Shinra Masquerade
xt1me chapter 6 . 12/3/2007
This is going to keep me guessing. I’m defiantly going to read this to the end.
evenstarfictionfan chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
H, he, well you were warned Phoenix. Agh, this is annoying the Phoenix could be Tseng, but thats too obvious, and Tseng could be the 'Orginator' who sent the rose.
evenstarfictionfan chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
Okay, I'm guessing that the Wolf could be Rude. Maybe the "Mad Scientist" is Reeve though I dobt it. This is getting more and more interesting.
evenstarfictionfan chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
We finally meet the other contestants. This is getting interesting, I feel sorry for Elena.
evenstarfictionfan chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
Hm, it's a good thing I didn't eliminate Tseng, though I'm not 100% sure he is the Phoenix, I'm not totally eliminating Reno either, he's way to unpredictable. I'm glad there are going to be pairings even if its not my favourite. To each to his own.
evenstarfictionfan chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
oh, thanks for clarifying that. Obviously Elena is the schmuz who isn't wearing a mask. I going play by eliminating, who I think isn't Phoenix. Okay we know its not Scarlet, and willing to bet it isn't Rufus, and probably not Tseng (I haven't completely eliminated him yet though).
Sunset Dreams chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
This sounds so cool! I also like that it says "Masquerade" instead of "Costume". I have a thing agains't holloween.

Well bye now.

Oh and what did you mean by "game" in the note?

Sore-Dewa
evenstarfictionfan chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Hm, this story is a little confusing. But maybe you meant it to be. It sounds like you have a pretty good story planned though. One question, are there going to be any pairings?