Reviews for Mercury
D.Gray-Stuck chapter 1 . 4/13
Booyah! I just finished reading my first Harry x Draco smut! xD
oh hold on... I think I read one of your fics before ...
Awesome. xD :D
hopelina chapter 1 . 4/4
The best fanfiction I have ever read
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 4/2
I luv plot twist!
Lub cunning seductive draco with his Slytherin tactics to get harry in bed
Al chapter 1 . 3/30
Ahh, so cute. I love 'potion-gone-wrong' stories :) Thanks for sharing your work! I'm So glad I'm back on Fanfic!
Avengers4EVER chapter 1 . 2/22
I love this!
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 2/1
Mmmm. That was delightful.
Mieke chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Okay, so, a couple of weeks ago I responded on your 'Double Tall Draco With Whip' story. It was my first (erotic) fanfiction story ever and I loved it. Because it was so amazing I went on a quest for good erotic fanfiction. I checked other sites, other fandoms, other writers. But really, I stopped looking, because I kept coming back to your stories. Your writing is wonderfully perfect.

You get the characters right, your dialogue is amazing, you keep bringing new aspects to the Draco/Harry relationship and somehow all this kink still does justice to Rowling. I can totally imagine this in the world she created. I started reading all your one-chapter stories. Double Tall Draco With Whip was still my favourite, I've re-read it about 10 times by now. But this one. Wow. It's really hot.
Soon I'll start on your multiple-chapter stories. I know there will be a time when I've read them all. And a sad time it will be. Keep on posting hot, entertaining stories like these. I'm a fan :)

I planned on reading more tonight, but I'm guessing I should find my bed and my toy now ;) Or maybe just one more story...?
Kristen Wacker chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I came so many times while reading this - oh fuck, oh fuck - it just happened again. I can't get enough of this Harry on Draco shit. I am going to be wet for the next week thinking about anal wizard sex!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
:-)
Lily's Sidekick chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Love this one. Intense and sweet and so hot. Your writing is ace.
rAiNwAtEr chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Loved it! God I feel like I am becoming a junky for your stories lol
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Really really really loved this story. The ending was just too sweet.
DeanneGray chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I love a sneaky and slightly snarky Malfoy.

Brilliant one-shot, thanks for writing.
LoonyLovelyLuna chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

I am officially in love with this story! I'm favoriting it and you, then I'm going to go see if you've got other fics to read!