Reviews for Grey Skies and a Slow Train Coming
Jess-siriusly chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
nicee(: there's something about your style that portrays the melancholy well.. and i love the story development (:
FilinoFang chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Loved it :)
fhobos chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
AGERGILEAHF. This. Is beautiful. Nice style of writing, good descriptions, L and Naomi and L and Naomi. So very lovely, I love the train that's not coming and Naomi's alone and her fiancee isn't there (which, I'm not sure if you knew this or not, but it makes sense if you think that since Raye inadvertently used the Death Note, he can't 'move on', I read somewhere). The interaction between L and Naomi takes the cake. Thanks for writing this, I'm faving!
wouldsomebody chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Stunning, so wonderfully stunning. It's not often I come across a fic like this. Beautifully conceived and written. Keep up the insightful work.
Segunda Katigbak chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Good job! *pats head*
Day of Diana chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
But Naomi did meet L once before, though she didn't realize it. And she would have known him anyway, because she had seen Beyond Birthday before too.

This story is cute, but I'm sad you wrote them dead.
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Absolutely beautiful. I actually teared up a bit. While your lemons and limes are incredibly fun to read, this, too, was enjoyable... but in a more spiritual way, if you'll forgive the triteness of saying so.

Please keep up the good work!
phollie chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I cried. You win!

My god...this was a beautiful story. The imagery was perfect, your message was understood without you having to come out and say it, and this is my favorite Death Note pairing. The effect that it gave off honestly gave me chills. Just...wow.
kriitikko chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Interesting idea and great story.
Translucent Darkness chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
That was really, really, really good! I loved it!
Blu Rai chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
wow...this is really good. It's really deep! Wow...I really like this. It's very creative. Thank you! xD
TtoboggI chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
will u keep it up? will you? *.*

Rambling Thestral chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Wow. You're an amazing writer. And the effect is spectacular. I love your depictions-AH. This is just wonderful.
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Oh my God, this is so romantic, and dramatic! I simply love it, beautiful!
LA11 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
...That was really beautiful.

Great job!