Reviews for Rage Against The Storm
Holly Lukeman chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
I like the extras you incorporated into the story that explain the lapse of time in the episode as well as the mysterious food that Dean whipped out from nowhere. Not that any of us were particularly concerned with their menu while a living Sam and a dying Dean were in the room. Of course, now things can only get worse for them, yes?

Very good conclusion and characterization. Well done.
Holly Lukeman chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
Sam has already begun his crusade to rescue his brother from the deal, and I think it's worse reading this now to realize that he will ultimately be unsuccessful. Sam and Dean's characters are well done and extremely entertaining in a sort of painful, heart wrenching way. Good work.
Holly Lukeman chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Whoever your friend Jules is, they were fantastic to encourage more writing on this story. One character who also pulled at my heartstrings was Bobby, both in the episode and in this fic. He had to watch the two boys he saw as family not only die or slip away from him, but also watch Dean push him away with no way to pull the eldest Winchester out of harm's way. Another good chapter.
Holly Lukeman chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
Since I added this to my favorites list, it seems that the only correct thing to do is review each chapter since you have put in the time and effort to write and post this for us to read. This is another good chapter, and the idea of using Sam's spirit for another point of view is a good one, in my opinion. It brings the other brother into the story and lets us see Sam's reaction to Dean's grief, something that is extremely interesting for me.
Holly Lukeman chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I read this story a little while ago and have been trying to find the time to come back and review. I'm afraid that while this story has become one of my favorites, it has also had a negative affect on me - I can no longer read stories exploring exactly this subject without comparing it to this one (and they always fail in comparison, you see). I didn't think I would find a work like this one any time soon, so it was a nice surprise to stumble across this one.

This is a great missing scene to write, and you've done a great job. Well done.
Promised Flower chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
Your characterization was perfect, your structure and style are both great, and kudos for writing a scene that many (certainly I) wanted to see.

This is very well written, and I hope to see more of your work.
anon chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
You know, I always wondered where they got all of that food too. You did a great job of coming up with a feasible explanation. :D
jasper03 chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
I must first congratulate you for writing the most amazing thing I've ever read, which is saying a lot for I've read many things. You put so much emotion and conviction in the things you write. What an outstanding and talented writer you are! You have captured the characters on paper perfectly. No one could do it better but perhaps Kripke. I would on a second note ask that you keep writing...and don't stop because that would be sad...thanks so much for sharing this story!
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Oh god, how much raw pain can you put into one chapter? *sniff* Loved it!
Windyfontaine chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
This can be as long as you want. You can keep adding and adding to it and I'd love every bit. With this story I was honestly in awe of your talent. Looking forward very much to more of your writing :)
Windyfontaine chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
Oh, and this was so beautiful. Thanks so much for adding to this lovely story. Heartbreaking, but lovely.
laughandlove chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
This was a great chapter! I loved Sam's commentary on the deal...what he really thinks about it, undiluted and simply a reaction to it as it happens...he's told Dean on the show that it was stupid, that he shouldn't have done it...but it's different than the reaction we get from Sam here, as he watches his brother throw away his life. *sniff*

This story continues to be very well done and excellently written, and I'm really interested to see where you take it next! :D

-laughandlove
Isabellec chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Great story-I'm re-living those awful, intense, incredible moments through each of the brothers' eyes. Please update soon.
snsw25kr14 chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Wonderful chapter! I loved how with this story you caputered Sam's thoughts and feelings as he watched Dean sell his sole! Update ASAP! I guess I am another encouraging reviewer...:)
thevigilante15 chapter 4 . 1/21/2008