Reviews for Prince Charming Doesn't Wear Tights
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Scarlet, this precious ball of wonderful fluff is all I needed to fall in love with this pairing (with the help of May and Stu, of course).

Thank you for being an inspiration for some many budding writers, and I hope one day your own Prince Charming comes along to sweep you off your feet!

~ Peace and Love
Charxelle chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I was squee-ing all the way! Its too cute! _

5 stars! I love your stories!
Cataclysmic Eclipse chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
That was so cute~! I loved it. Your self-promotion paid off.

Parts of it made me giggle and the ending was so...sweet! And they were both in character too, I wouldn't expect Gray to like kids, either.
Suupaa Pandaroo chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I absolutely LOVE Grary. I love the idea of Gray sitting in between Mary and Stu, raising his hand and interrupting. The ending made me feel all fuzzy inside. ) Really good job. Let the Grary fluff multiply!
A.Aleaume chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I read this story a few months ago and I loved it! XD Seriously, almost everything that Gray said was on my mind when I re-read fairy tales O_O

But yeah, I loved how you described everything :D And how you made Gray act all... kiddy XD I hope to read more of your stories! :D
Karen Moondrop chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Man, these stories are really making me think how cute the Mary/Gray couplingis! It was sweetly written, and very nicely showed how simplicity can trump extravangance.
MyShadowsThorn chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Ok I def. could not pass up saying how much I loved this story! Your writing has such sweet charm and it seems so realistic and... makes you think more about how things happen in fairy tales :)

Gray was so funny with all his comments!

I loved how you had him sitting on the floor like a little kid waving is hand frantically or his random comments like when he said:

“They just met, and now they’re going to get married?” Gray criticized. “Geez.”

Kuruk chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
AWW, Scarlet that was so beautiful!

Especially the ending, I loved the beautiful fluff and the perfect ending! Yet fluff was not the only thing... I was cracking up when the May-Stu-Gray stuff began... it was SO funny. Not only that, but power to the black-haired librarians of the world, as they are so much better than the blonde-haired princessed! Yay!

I love Grary to and I thought that you did an awesome job writing it! Keep doing things like this!

Ultra Drama Queen chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Aww! That has got to be the sweetest Grary story I have ever read! It was just so... Aww! I just thought it was so cute! Ok, well, bye now, please write more Grary!
1angelette chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Kawaii-est. Thing. EVAH.
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Aww. Way to intensify my love for Gray x Mary. This was way too cute. When I first read the title, I thought it'd be like one of those Bailey School Kids books, like, "Aliens don't make cookies" or something. Hah, idk if you've even heard of them.. that's just my third-grade childhood... love-thing.

I just love this so effing much. I love your ability to write such great oneshoes. I honestly couldn't write one to save my life XD Gray is so wonderful with kids, isn't he?

I didn't nitpick for spelling or grammar, but the two words at the very end seemed to... be like a negative suffix. Like, 'JUST' sometimes seemed to slightly foreshadow an UNHAPPY ending... but I think that's just me being loopy and not getting enough sleep, per usual.

So as I continue to love your work, keep writing or I shall stick a big orange pine tree up your... face :D
By The Tree chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
omg! i love it!
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Wow, this is so SO adorable and cute and I absolutely loved every bit of it!

The characterisations were perfect, especially for Gray. His comments about the book just had me laughing all the way through!

Please, please write more Grary stuff! You're so good at it.
Lady Nailo chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I have no words to describe how great this is. Thank you for indulging my love for fairy tales as well as for Grary. I loved it!

I loved Gray's annoyance at having to sit and listen to a fairy tale when all he really wants to do is hide in a corner and watch Mary. It was so, so, so cute. I loved May and Stu, too - they were so perfectly in character I can't handle it I laughed the entire way through :)

More? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?
Radioactive X-Naut chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Aw!~ That was cute. :3

I luff GrayxMary. They make a cute couple. Same with... Uh... some... other couples?

Great work, as usual. x) -talent envy-