Reviews for The Test
that was cute
MeowDamnation chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
it's so cute. :)
fantasyfreak23 chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Love it! I'm so glad that Ginny and Ron pit their feelings aside and helped out. Brilliant!

-Flora
Raven3182 chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Very good. This is a nice, fun little story here. Thanks for writing!
Princess Ducky chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Aw, so so so CUTE -Squeal-

Probably the best use fore truth or dare in the world!

Good Gin Gin for medling in H/Hr's love life :)

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
Moreadhiel Seregdagnir chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Ha ha.

I love it.
HarryandHermione4ever chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
GREAT STORY...BOTH CHAPTERS ARE GREAT!

I AM A BIG HARRY/HERMIONE FAN!

I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD DO A HARRY/HERMIONE STORY LIKE THE ONE TITLED Decisions BY THE AUTHOUR NAMED kopite WHO HAS CANCELLED/ABANDONED IT AFTER 7 CHAPTERS AND I THOUGHT IT WAS A VERY GOOD STORY...YOU COULD PUT YOUR OWN TWIST ON IT IF YOU DECIDE TO DO A STORY LIKE IT.

YOU ARE A FANTASTIC WRITER AND I HOPE YOU DO MORE HARRY/HERMIONE STORIES,KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
WETBOY chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
GREAT CHAPTER/STORIE, KEEP IT UP!

I AM NORMALLY A HARRY/GINNY PERSON BUT READING THIS AND YOUR OTHER HARRY/HERMIONE STORIES AND OTHER STORIES FROM OTHER AUTHORS WHO WRITE HARRY AND HERMIONE STORIES ON THIS SITE HAS ACTUALLY GOT ME HOOKED ON THE HARRY/HERMIONE PAIRING, SO I JUST WANTED TO SAY "THANKYOU".

AND I THINK YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE SHORT STORIES LIKE THIS ONE ABOUT HARRY AND HERMIONE!

I ALSO LOVE YOUR STORIE TITLED: Unconscious Confessions WHEN WILL YOU BE UPDATEING THAT ONE!

WHAT SCHOOL YEAR IS HARRY AND HERMIONE SUPPOSED TO BE IN, IN THE TEST SHORT STORIE?

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR OTHER STORIES SOON!
ema neslaf chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
i love it!

good job!

thanks

love,

ema
Edmond O'Donald chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
Ok...as my 18 yr. old daughter would say: Aw! I like it :)

I should have expected something like 'Truth or Dare', but still, it worked nicely this way. It's good to see Ginny in a supportive role instead of how she's usually portrayed. I paired her off with Luna in one of the stories I'm writing right now, just so that I didn't have to deal with the whole 'Ginny/Harry' thing. It's easier when the sub-characters are supportive (or at least not combative) and you've done a nice job here making all of this work out.

I look forward to more of your writing.

Congrats,

the_scribbler
Anon chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
Normally i hate these stories because they are written in a way that makes them sound childish and annoying. That said i actually enjoyed this story. it was simple and not overdone. so well done to the author.
NeoNerd420 chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Very nice story. I like your writing style.
Fibinaci chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
very glad to have found this, I think two chapters was just the right length. I especially liked Ginny not trying to get between them and Luna as her faithful assistant.
Silver Rain Drops chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
loved it loved it! aw i love your style of writing not to mention i;m a BIG BIG HG/HP fan! AW I wish the books turned out like this.
The smell of blood and sand chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
This is a really awesome story, you are a really good writer. I love your style of writing and I hope you write more for this, or, your other stories soon.