Reviews for 100 Edward and Bella Themes
hitbymyride chapter 22 . 1/23/2011
Aww, such a shame though. In the beginning i was like: this idea is so lame. Who would want to read just randomness of their life without drama or adventure. But seriously, i started reading and i was like; omfg this is such an awesome idea! It was also refreshing for my mind cuz i've read only those drama and depressing types of fanfic lately. Thank you so much for these awesome 21 chapters. Such a shame you stopped though :(
YummyYamanaka chapter 20 . 1/16/2010
LOL. That was hilarious! Great Ending. _

It would be SO funny if Twilight had gay couples. xD
YummyYamanaka chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
Lol. I can SO picture it right now. Edward with little fangs, a cape, and made some eyeliner. I was laughing my ass out when I read this.
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
srry for not reviewing before. i just got my account and am trying to get the stuff from my 'favorites' file onto my fanfiction favorites. your short-stories are very well written, and i've enjoyed reading them.
ChieriAn9eL chapter 22 . 6/16/2009
sad to see that you're not continuing this.. i enjoyed your drabbles.. but I know what you mean.. I feel like the fandom has completely moved away from the simple love story it was supposed to be and twisted it into something else. What a shame.
FairlyOddChick91 chapter 20 . 2/9/2009
Oh my god! I love you! That was so fricken funny!

I mean that was just awesome! At first I was like OMG! NO!WTF?...and then it was all a dream, and I about died!

I blame you for any nightmares I have though!

“I’m not…gay?” Ahahahahahah I love Edward...
Danica chapter 22 . 2/8/2009
Lizzie- Liz

Liz-chan!

Well, yeah, i think i was with you throughout your whole Twilight obsession heheh .!

So what's your new obsession?

Dude, you gotta email me.

i haven't seen you much!

where oh where has my lizzie-chan gone?

haha

:D

bye!
yayme2012 chapter 22 . 2/7/2009
That's kinda sad. I enjoyed this story.

Hope you move on to bigger and better things!
plainwhitelie chapter 22 . 2/7/2009
I understand completely why your fandom for Twilight has ceased. Mines too has ceased, but I did enjoy reading your fanfiction even when it ceased. You are an amazing author and once again I applaud you. (:
amberjonas chapter 21 . 1/10/2009
OMG keep weiting I love these little drables anywayz

Lots of Love,

SMEYER BE LIKE DA BEST WRITUR EVAR

SHE BE LIKE JESUS TO DA WRITING

YOO DIGG DAWG?
Madison chapter 7 . 12/7/2008
I don't really get what happened... care to elaborate?
SilverMoonArcher chapter 21 . 8/7/2008
True, if for one second Edward had lost control, he would have been alone for eternity. [shudder]
SilverMoonArcher chapter 20 . 8/7/2008
The Alice with sunflowers piece was disturbing. And where would you fet SUNflowers in FORKS?
SilverMoonArcher chapter 19 . 8/7/2008
lol I had to wear a sweater like that once. Once. Never again.