Reviews for Sunshine
Rose Tiger chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
Scary? Mayonaise make people go crazy and act like one of my favorite performers! What is going on?
JouninTroublesome chapter 8 . 12/27/2007
i thought that chapter was great.. im not so into sasusaku, but its better then narusaku, *shudders*
narutardedbandgeek chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
another nice chapter _ lol I'm so far behind, but I will review every chapter! Well, for now anyway.
narutardedbandgeek chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
haha nice. I jus read the first chap, and at first its like "o serious i wonder whats up" and then tsunade's like "creative writing" haha well, i think you pulled it off well _
Xela Cir chapter 8 . 12/27/2007
Cha inner selves rock! Please update soon. But seriously what's up with the mayonase? (Inner Xela Cir) Mayonase is the greatest it can do anything! Please update soon so I can move on from my inner self's obsession over mayonase.
Xela Cir chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
That was freaking hilarious. Lee didn't see that one coming di he! Man this is getting better. No Mayonaise in this chapter? Anyway this story keeps getting better and better. Has naruto started his story yet? Please update soon.
Vikings love Ranch chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
JAJA

good job

...you get spicy stuff

and don't review and...i'll do something bad

pathetic huh? im having reviewers block...

CHYEAH! VIKINGS ARE AWESOME!
Vikings love Ranch chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!

THIS IS AWESOME!

PLEASE MAKE MORE!

I WUB IT!

you get somme sugarccan! YAY! SWEET!

update or i will attack you with volleyballs made of stone.
Xela Cir chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
Darn you mayonase! why God why? Anyway it is getting a lot better, naruto is definitely into her now please update ASAP, so I can stop being afraid of the evil mayonase that is in my fridge. (It's after me) LOL!
Xela Cir chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
Oh snap! She found out. Darn Hanabi. It's always her fault. Best story ever, please update soon.
Xela Cir chapter 4 . 12/24/2007
Sorry Patrick MAYONAISE IS NOT AN INSTRUMENT! It is still evil! Naruto and Hinata are getting closer. Can't wait to read more. You used a quote from Spongebob in your story nice! :)
Xela Cir chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
Cha go Sakura! get rid of that B*h! Must keep reading.
Xela Cir chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Way to go Lee! Man that seems interesting. Wonder what will happen.
Xela Cir chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
"NO, not the mayonaise!" This is interesting must continue reading until then goodbye.
pbaxter chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
omigod... rofl...

lol

this is pure gold. Your story is insanity imbodied in beuty.

write more please?