Reviews for Sunshine
HimitsuAi18 chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
This story is really funny i like what you did with the randim questions in hinata's thoughts
Ginriku chapter 4 . 12/3/2007
OH MY GOD! That is awesome! It is kinda serious but in a funny crackish way... That has to mean your some kinda writing genius then cuz I didn't even know that was possible! Update soon!
Stephani777 chapter 4 . 12/3/2007
awsome story really intersting

keep up the good work
narutos consciennce chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
like the mayo and ecstacy funny
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Mayonaise? Out of all of the things to scare Naruto, you had to choose mayonaise? Nome more ramen, yes. Seeing Jiraiya kiss Tsunade, I can deal with that. But mayonaise? You've got to be kidding me!
Dusk-the-Fallen chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
mayo is so evil! haha! funny fic so far! update soon!
Miss.Rainbow.Sunshine chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Ah! A fellow newbie romance/humor Naruto fan-fic writer! I know how much reviews make the writer happy and more motivated to continue their stories, so I'm going to be your VERY FIRST reviewer! _

_ You have a good start. There were very few spelling errors (Furthor FURTHER) and some grammar mistakes. (Punctuation for speaking "TEXT TEXT TEXT," or "TEXT TEXT TEXT!" Unless it's interrupted, then you can use a dash) Yeah...I learned that the hard way in my English class (We spent an entire unit on punctuation) So learn from my mistakes. lol

I like your idea, it's original. And I can see that your humor will be connected to the mayonaise-thing, that's HILARIOUS! xD

So anyways, I hope you update soon. I can't wait for the NaruHina action to begin as well as the SasuSaku (WO!)

My humor/romance fic "A Day In The Life Of Team 7" (My first Naruto fic EVER! )is going to have some NaruHina in it pretty soon, if you ever need a good laugh or something like that, take a look at my fic. _ Us fellow Humor/Romance newbies have to stick together!

Well...update soon! _ Keep in touch.

52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4