Reviews for Overlap Jurisdiction
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Yeah the good guys!
Reply to E.D chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Have to disagree with you, there. Having just seen a rerun of the two-parter that ended Season 6 of BTVS, I can safely say that Willow's magic would have NO trouble disrupting such a shield!

Getting Imjustaguy to continue this and other incompletes, however? That would _definitely_ be beyond even her power!
eternaldead chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Good story, but I find it hard to believe that Willow could destroy his shield so easy. Personal shields are built to withstand some pretty powerful attacks, and if it has a limit it lies far beyond what Willows lightning can do.
Reply to Druid chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
There is most definitely NO room for a sequel!

Not while he's got so many incomplete oldies waiting for an update! ! ! !
ZTB chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Oh, that's right. He DID complete this story! Must be a left-over Xmas miracle.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Nice short story. Has room there for a sequal though. And though I don't see the SWC and SGC allying, they could at least agree to share intellgence. And such an arrangement would really help with the trust issues between the SWC and U.S. miltary, even if they keep their fighting personel within their respective fields.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Not to worry, Kaoz! His over-use of "said" won't ever occur, again.

That's assuming, of course, that he lets this waste cyberspace, permanently incomplete, just like all his other stories.
Kaoz chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I like the fic but the use of 'said' almost every time any one speaks is terribly annoying.

You should use other words to continue or pause between char speak.
Dr. P. G. Thirteen chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Diagnosis: I'm afraid that I have to agree with Zantac, for once.

Observation: that surely must be a sign of the Apocalypse.
gaul1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
good chapter, hopes for more overlaps in the future, byes
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Well, at least we know you're good at completing lengthy one-shots! Now, how about updating some of the unfinished multi-chapter deals?
B Oots chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I am really enjoying the series. I look forward to reading the next part of the series in the future. I look forward to finding out if Buffy and company findout about the stargate before SGC asks the to join them or they ask them first?
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Fun. I'll have to read the rest of the series now.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
if you want to do a sequel-a reason to bring the new council in might be if the SGC encounters slayers on other worlds - willow's spell activated potentials 'everywhere' - -