Reviews for I Am Amber Von Tussle
Julia chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Wow, this is deep, but amazing.
Thepopcornpup chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
That was awesome! An idea like this crossed my mind once, but that was before I had a fanfiction account and I forgot about it five minutes later. The way you wrote this was perfect. It really "humanizes" Amber. (Is that a word?) Anyway, really interesting and original! I liked it a lot!
Megan G chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
The part where you said "Link and I started dating. It was only for the cameras. It was about as deep as the makeup we had to wear." confused me. Other than that I did enjoy a different take on Amber. She a character I wouldnt have chosen to write about in my fanfiction. Good job. Keep writing!
CrayolaCreation chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Awesome I love how you potrayed Amber :)
FYI chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Just a warning to all, a group called Critics United is currently going around and mass reporting on ANY story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update, you could even end up accidentally put your story into what they view as being the “incorrect category” and they’ll report you for it. These stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net.
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This is good. I'm not sure I believe that Link and Amber never really liked each other," but I can see her wanting it for popularity reasons. I like the simile, "IT was about as deep as the makeup we had to wear." This was an interesting look at Amber's point of view. Good job, keep writing!
MeanMrsMustard chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
That was awesomesauce. When I did "Hairspray" with my school, I was dying to get her part. Of course, I didn't, but when the girl who played her was at dance company practice, I got to stand in. (Of course, I was the one who had the show memorized, but still.) One rehearsal, I sang along to "Cooties," and the boy who played Link said, "Wow. You should have been Amber. Not only can you not dance, but you can also sing and deliver the lines better." That made my day.

That story brings back so many memories from rehearsal. Good job.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This is a very interesting insight into Amber's character and I really enjoyed it. I feel like the fact that you wrote it in first person really highlighted this part of Amber. Well done.
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Wonderful!
HermioneLennon chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Ooh. How intriguing. I see you posted this a while ago, but three years later it probably hasn't lost any of its power. I loved the insight into what Amber thought of everyone, including herself!
Kianga chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I liked it :) Its real and most likely exactly what she would've thought and done
daekian chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I always thought Amber was only doing the things she did to please her mother.
rdjpotterlock chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Good story...it shows a different side to Amber. Good thinking.
showtunediva chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I really liked this. It's interesting to see different aspects of the musical from Amber's point of view. Nice work!
whatthepho chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
That was a good insight to Amber, to show she's not what she seems. :)