Reviews for Syrian Academy
bloody raptor chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
Interesting
Celestial Dragon in flight chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
I really like this story. I read it all in one sitting. I hope you continue with it.
JeanneAndHerAlters chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
I have updation on me! I am now slighty pyro (not that I wasn't befor XD) I am kleptoish now! AND I AM MORE RANDOM! Like.. How do gay fish screw? I asked that randomly at the table. YAY UPDATE I SPAZZED oh and I spaz now. yeah. I changed some. DICKINSON LUV! Mahaha. Oh one more thing zo to. There is a dead body on your ceiling and a soul consuming muffin on your desk. Keep it up!
A Matter of Unimportance chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
Ahaha! I like it! I wanna go to Syrian Academy now... It sounds so cool! XD Awesome job! Very, very descriptive, which I always like! XD
A Matter of Unimportance chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
That. WAS GREAT! XD I love it. I am going to cherish it forever! XD Now, on to the second chapter!
JeanneAndHerAlters chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
-attempts to slaughter the alert messages- IT DID NOT ALERT ME IT MUST DIE -squees in her head over Nny- JOHNNY JOHNNY! Anyway -dusts her black hoodie off- MREW! I wanna suuitt like Reno's!

Reno: Cause I am that dang awesome yo

Yes you are Reno with your haairr -drools- Oh yeah the forum I told you about NOW GO MY MINIONIC FRIEND! Jeanne Winter will be in a ruffly yet kick butt suit like Reno's GOT IT!

Reno: -laughs-

Oh yeah -digs around in her pockets before pulling out a soul consuming muffin and a pack of sanity stealing gum and handing them over- Alter Baking Inc has graced you with its products. Keep it up!
Sweet and sour sauce chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
YAY! Evil acaedmy of doom! Fun. :3
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 10/19/2007
This is Nny's past, then?

Interesting.
JeanneAndHerAlters chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
The world has come to an end. I LIKE SPLODEy THinGS WEHEHEHE! Its spelt Winter thank you very mucho. Anywho 'Mistress of the Psycho Kill' -strikes a pose- I like it. Anywho almighty one I am forth class how disheartineng. Oh well You shall be saved from my wrath by this! -hands over a soul consuming muffin- All my reviewees the people I review get one. They also get this sentence at the end of every reiew. Keep it up!