Reviews for Bittersweet
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oh man this was absolutely fantastic. You definitely managed to balance the angst and the sheer chemistry between these two brilliantly in my opinion. Of course both Milla and Oded could have chemistry with a lamp post, but there ya go.

Anyway! This is certainly going on my faves list, and I'll be checking out the rest of your fics too!
The World Wanders chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This was beautiful, you are a fantastic writer.

I think you stayed very true to the characters - the dialogue was very believable; Jill would be one to say things like 'make a party out of it', Alice would say 'I'm changing more and more.' You've done so fantastically. I must have read this ten, fifteen times now - I do it very couple of days, because I love it so much. I thought I'd already left a review, but I guess not.

This is absolutely perfect as it is, I love how you decided to deal with Alice's "gift" as stopping her from being with Carlos. It was particularly original - I'd always thought that the whole "don't worry, I'm not contagious" deal was funny - because the infection is essentially passed through saliva (when they bite you) ad I was like... well how do you know? So, yes, I think you did a fantastic job with that. 'There are rules.' 'You can't love him.' It gets me every time.

So finally I want to say thank you. (Long review, I know.) It was and always will be a pleasure to read this. You have a natural talent for writing, I doubt anyone can dispute that. I would like to recommend you possibly writing more Resident Evil fanfiction? I'd read it ]

Fantastic, if only a one word summary could have done it justice xD
Lady Katana4544 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This is pretty darn good. I liked reading it. :)
CBas chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Wow, that was sad, but well written.
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
don't worry about being scared when playing the games...the first RE game i ever played was RE 3 Nemesis...thats not the RE game to play if you've never played before...i sreamed so loud when Nemesis would pop up and chase me that my parents would come in from outside and ask me if i was okay...LOL
LM3795 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I love the Alice and Carlos pairing and I agree with everyone else about being upset about them killing him off in RE:E...I was soo pissed! haha! You are a very talented writer and I also like how you explained the Jill and Angie absence...it totally makes sense! I wish you could continue with this story since there really are NOT enough of Alice and Carlos stories...OR maybe you can do a sequel? Pretty Please! haha! Over all...GREAT JOB!
rika08 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
oh, i like that ending better than the movies ending. that part made me so mad! why kill Carlos? why? that's not fair! anyways, way to go.
Frek chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
That was lovely! the flashback scenes were great, I always wondered what might have happened to poor angie. Thanks!

The One and Only

Frek
Okami-chan chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
*flails* This was so sad. And very well thought out. I love(you know in a hating kind of way) how you explained Jill and Angela's disappearance from RE.

You once again prove that you are a wonderful writer, and that it doesn't matter what fandom you tackle.
darkjewelledassassin chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Oh well done. That was really good. I was so heartbroken when Carlos died :(
x.one.winged.angel.x chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
That was truly amazing. I love this pairing and there's so little stories with them in, but yours is definetly the best I've read!
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Brilliant as blood against snow.
lurkerjenny chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
your story seriously made me cry. made for a damn good explanation what happened between apocalypse and extinction, too. are you going to write another alice/carlos piece? i get sappy when it comes to them, heehee... _
HospitalHorror chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
i love you

i was so glad when i found this

barely anyone write from the movie its all the game

and i agree with you tho i do like the games but i still oober adore the movies

we should talk some time

seeing as i now worship your writing

oh and i cried big fat tears of sorrow

:( / :D
DragonPhoenix16 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I TOTALLY LOVE IT. well, i hate it that Carlos dies but urs is totally Alice/Carlos true. Good writing, really emotional. love the way you portray alice and view carlos. Really good.