Reviews for The Net Is A Wonderous Place
SupermegaforceRed23 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
could use more chapters though
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Love iy please continue
Ten Reasons For Nothing chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
It would be funny if Dexter met Danny, because, apparently, they have the same voice actor XD
princessbinas chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
OKAY. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I can safely say Tucker would absolutely accidently do this.
Phyllis Joy Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Bwahahaha! Understand please that I don't usually read crossovers, but I've been rendered fairly immobile for the past two days and, needing something to cheer me up, decided to see if there were any good DP crossovers. Imagine my surprise to find a Freakozoid one! My thought, this will be really good, or reeaally bad. Survey says, WOW! _ Seriously, you have all the characters very well in character, and I cannot wait to see how Freak interacts with Team Phantom. The havoc! The sheer havoc!

Anyway, hope you do intend to update this at some point.

Thanks for the laughs,

Phyllis
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
interesting
Elkian chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Pretty good so far, but it feels like you rushed the end. The sentences are too long, disjointed, and you let some typoes slip

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
piequeenthegreat chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
wow, 2 of the many of my fave cartoons together PLEASE heep it up i love it!
serin2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
It's doing okay... with grammer... despite lack of flow.

I acknowledge that there are some jokes,

But it just doesn't feel like Freakaziod! Or Danny Phantom! I belive you need serious help in agumenting your humor if you want to hold a candle to them.

I think your main problem is how you began it, how do you expect a beginning of blog like proportions not to kill what humor you stick in.

Egad! You don't need to explain every situation under the sun! you might say 'then how will my audeince know when in the series it's taking place?'

I say, "Then why don't you start off somewhere recognizable. Rather than spending a few paragraphs in boring drabble, why don't you start off with danny fighting a ghost with a 'recently' acquired power? (Ecto Rays, Ghostly Wail, Ice Powers) Or playing a prank on someone who is only in town at certain pionts in the series? (Vlad, Danielle, GIW, Masters Blasters) Or using/contemplating a 'new' invention. (Ghost Portal, Ghost Gauntlets, Fenton Phones, Spectre Deflecter)"

There are other, less boring ways to start off a story. If you want your story to be memorible, then start with a memorible beginning!

Ja ne!
TheGhostWryter chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
its sounds promising! but you stopped making so i guess there's little hope in it being updated...i might make one! maybe. idk, it depends. hope you update it! see ya!
thephantomcat chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
will you wright more soon?
Nights In The City chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Please upate-
Mega John chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
This was a really bad story

soory
Blues59 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Cool. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Zoko chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I do hope you update this one. Its very funny and the running gag about Tucker and superpowers. I know in the show each time he has them. He ends up fighting Danny. I wonder how long before he head of to the Adult entererment of the net.

Sorry About the last sentence I;m just goong to balme AFF for that one.