Reviews for Edge of the Darkness
Edgar H. Sutter chapter 18 . 12/2/2014
oh. my. god! this was a totally badass re-imagining of the Star Wars Saga! I love this! why did you never finish it? you had it on the fever pitch and never finished the damn thing! you really should make more, I HAVE to know how it ends! I HAVE to! (also, even though he's not around anymore, Palpatine is clearly laughing his evil Sith ass off about how his Empire has finally come to exist, and how his former apprentice's apprentice has now accomplished what he never could. and Clearly in this story, Ventress is the real and True Sith'ari, their version of the Jedi's Chosen One, and done what only 2 other Sith before her managed to do, reign supreme over the galaxy!)
QueenNaberrie chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
Wow! Very dark, gloomy, and depressing. But I'm holding out for the good guys to win in the end.

Caleb is a mystery. I can't wait to find out how he knows Anakin. That healing brew is some awesome stuff to have almost completely healed Anakin's severe injuries.

Why do I get the feeling that the loss of all Force sensitives loss of the connection to the Force has something to do with Anakin blocking himself from using it. He is the Chosen One afterall.

Padme's death was tragic. But Anakin needs to find a way to move on without her. She would have never condoned what he had been doing.

Although...I have to wonder if Xander really killed her. Or if it was some kind of ruse and he has her held captive somewhere. His people seem to have a certain level of honor. Perhaps he respected her too much to actually kill her. I live in hope...but not holding my breath at the same time.

I know you haven't updated this story in a long time. But I look forward to finding out what happens.

It's always darkest before the dawn...
GL30 chapter 18 . 5/30/2012
I cant sum up in words how sad i am! This story is great as is the first one but its been years since you have updated. I was so glad when i found this but now i wish i hadnt because i have been left sad and frustrated.

I really want to find out who this Caleb is but i doubt i ever will.

Please, please, please, and many more, dont give up on this masterpiece.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 18 . 11/11/2009
Hope to see more soon. Very interesting.
Elenothar chapter 18 . 8/3/2009
Is there any chance that you'll continue this story one day? Because I really love it and would like to read more...
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 18 . 4/2/2009
This is one of my favorite SW stories that I've either read or written. Please update soon!
Jedi Hsoj chapter 18 . 11/11/2008
How about a post? What has happened to this story? We miss this and want to see an update.
kiku65 chapter 18 . 7/10/2008
I know I should root for the goodies, but... cheer for Asajj! The girl's gone up in the world &
new age experiment chapter 18 . 7/10/2008
Great Chapter and I've noticed that luke has a strain relationship with his father. Why is that.
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 18 . 7/9/2008
Another great chapter. Asajj saying, "Now, we shall have peace." was chilling. Hmm...the name Caleb sounds familiar. Is that a real SW character, or an OC? From the ending part, it seems the the New Galactic Empire will rule for awhile. Cannot wait for more of this great fic.
new age experiment chapter 17 . 7/8/2008
It' great that your updating again.
kiku65 chapter 17 . 7/4/2008
Old man? I think they just insulted you, Anakin
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 17 . 7/3/2008
Great chapter. So, we finally see Anakin again. I see it interesting that he's able to use the Force, but won't. Hope he makes it ok out of that situation. For a moment, I thought Leia had gotten her powers back.

Cannot wait for the next installment. Update again soon please.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 17 . 7/3/2008
ok
Zonoma chapter 14 . 6/29/2008
damn you and your 'everlasting sith spirit' theories, souderwan. is the sith palpatine himself who was not welcomed by his natural host Mace?