Reviews for Craving
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
WOW!
MelloxMikami...I never...wathever I love it. XD
Greyscale-Redacted chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
oh wow! I looked this pairing up as a joke, and I'm VERY happy that this existed. I think I might start shipping this couple...and my little Near next to me is throwing a fit XD

I really liked it, but the ending made me go "D"

Not lacking, I loved it
Cherrytoast chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
God, yes. Such a good pairing. I wish you had written more, but the end was so good!

I love what turns Mikami on! Haha, just awesome!
Anemita chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I love this rare pairing! Who would've thought they would work out so well together. Mello's such a badass, love that!

Overall great story! I wish Death Note actually included a little yaoi, but oh well... :'D
Bio-Electric Anemone chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Oh...my...lord... *twitching and drooling* This was...so... HOT! :D! How fantastic! I have never read this paring before! Very good job! Please write another! (Oh, and by the way, it was /not/ lacking! :D)
IshtarPiccolo chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Ohmygosh that was so good.

Really, there need to be more MelloMikami fics. Seriously.
queercyberpunk chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I roleplay this pairing, and I love love love this, it's the only fanfic I could find, but it really picked up my day. I'm nearly drooling all over my computer.

I liked the way you played up the contrast between Mello and Mikami. Especially the ending which was fresh and unexpected. There were quite a few swears, which I really don't mind but it might be less appealing to others. Perhaps tone it down just slightly, then again, this is MELLO we're talking about haha.

Mello is the perfect bitchy seme :D
MasterAkira chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Wow. I loved that! It was very sexy, Mikami is my favorite, but I actually liked Mello in this. He was such a great bitchy seme. Now I want some chocolate!
Pupcl chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Hmm... Good fan fiction! I like the abuse Mello gives to Mikami and the MelloMatt (Not MelloNear xD) that is implied
Shinigami Mothman chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
That was a bad ass story. Why have few others commented? WHY? It was wonderfully written, and deserves more reviews, despite the original pairing. It was very realistic and had a lot of ingenuity behind it. Very well written.
Tallulah Grammar Songstress chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Cool! I would never have thought this pairing would work but I bought into it the playing up of the contrasts between them really worked. I personally felt you could have used their names (rather than 'the blond' etc) a little more, but I really liked the ending, I didn't see it coming at all.
Kid9535 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
You spelt Mihael wrong. But nvm, this was highly addictive. Except for the vulgar terms. Very imaginative too.