Reviews for No Shame
yolanda garza chapter 9 . 6/22/2019
Please update I waiting for another chapter ️
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
... Fucking, Naruto? I wasn't expecting a naruhina or I wouldn't have read this. Hate that blonde little shit
Tobi Uchiha-chan chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
¡¿PORQUÉ?! ¡¿ PORQUÉ ABANDONASTE?! ¡JODER, NO PUEDES DEJAR EL FIC! ¡ENTIENDES!, Si soy latina, de Uruguay pero amo este fic, y justo este capitulo se corto en la mejor parte... ¿Que pasara?.

Atte: Tobi Uchiha-chan.
lapisdreamer chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
I hate this fanfic has not been updated in so long or finished. I adore crackpairings and would love to see how this one ends.
drean chapter 9 . 5/6/2015
iya phpin aja aku phpin terus
mbok ya 6 taon ga update gile lu ndro
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 9 . 2/13/2015
So, you'll update right away then? -_- is right away 6ish years then?
OMG chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
Please finish!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Good good goos
roxelyn chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
6 years ne?
When you will updated .
Waffles chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
AGH! So good. I hope you update soon.
Tobi is such a softie :3 I like it XD
YourAdmirer chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
WHERE ARE YOU WHEN WE NEEEED YOUUUUUU?! IT'S BEEN 5 FUCKIN YEARS! WHERE? WHHHHEERREE? THIS...NOT WHEN IT'S GETTING REALLY JUICY! NO! NO! PLEASE NOOO! I FUCKIN HATE YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT COMING BACK AND RETURNING TO US! BUT AT THE SAME TIME I FUCKIN LOVE YOU FOR BENIG SO FUCKIN AWESOME AT WRITING AND SATISFYING MY READING NEEDS AND DESIRES! DAMN YOU! WHY DO YOU CONFUSE MY FEELS?!

THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW. YOUR FUCKIN UNFISHINED FUCKIN STORY IS! LOOK! IT'S ACTUALLY CRYING! ABANDONING YOUR OWN CHILD-FIC LIKE THAT! COME HOME GARAZLILMISS...YOUR FANFIC FAMILY IS WAITING!
Heuuee chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Me gustoo mucho *-* espero el siguiente cap *-* que genial
WarFlower chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
You should update! I wanna see hinata and tobi get together!
WarFlower chapter 1 . 8/29/2013