Reviews for Perfectly Blurred
Guest chapter 13 . 8/31/2017
Each of the chapters was a delight to read. In particular, the last chapter was great with Ichigo being the first to confess and Orihime holding back, which was very unexpected.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/27/2017
i'm gonna die from fluff i'm bookmarking this
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2017
tl;dr she got his head spinning, no kidding, he can't pin her down, his head's underwater but he's breathing fine...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
*flails and squees*
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 13 . 5/28/2016
Loved this one so much, so sweet and cute.
Summer RainingStars chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
i admire you're writing style... way to go at keeping both of them in character!
BunnyAttack2.0 chapter 13 . 5/10/2015
I love the focus on enjoying the moment in the present. Very sweet, I loved it!
GypsieRoseLee chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
Thank you very much for continuing to update this collection !This one was sweet and adorable and made me all giddy inside .
Renji4eva chapter 13 . 4/25/2015
So sweet! Their little moments were definitely better than a grand confession. Good work and update soon!
nypsy chapter 13 . 4/25/2015
enjoyed having him be the one expressing his affection while she's the one holding back-its an unusual role-reversal. He's the one who is into the bard and literature, so i can buy him being more poetic and expressive once he finally fell in love.
nypsy chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
loved loved loved this! please do more
Renji4eva chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
This was so good! Ishida's participation just made the whole thing more hilarious. Nicely done. Update soon!
Rochelleteentitan chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
I liked it! I feel like you captured all the characters really well! :)
TooneyDeadlyFireDragon chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
You need Orihime to subside your addiction, Ichigo...look into your heart Ichigo, look into heart :)
achi chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
omg.. this is why i looove orihime. she always makes me giggly ans smile everytime she make those silly move and crazy food. xD