Reviews for Lilium
Piggypig213 chapter 1 . 3/27
Aww. That was cute yet disturbing. A ten year old and (if lavi and Allen still have that age difference) a thirteen year old kissing on the play ground. But hey! LAVEN FOR LIFE!
SerenityClover chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
LAVI AS A STUFFED RABBIT?!HAHAHA-Oh makes sense.
moshimellow chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Enjoyed reading this~ :)
Kaida Amaya chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
wow this is amazing

did you ever consider continuing this or making a sequel?
Josie Audriguez chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
that was adorable! awwwww~ wait...wat did Allen do with the bunnie after that? owo
jarofclay42 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I don't know what to say. It's short but so dense..

I loved it, and I would cry a bit for the emotion if I wasn't ashamed in this way..XD

THat was perfect. Congratulations ç_ç
blueporing90 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Simply... beautiful... *sniffs and cries* Such a wonderful story and a really beautiful ending for a DGM fanfic(Although its only one chapter). I agree with the other reviews there aren't so much reincarnation fics in DGM. This one is really unique!

Gah! I remember my old teddy bear, I want him back! *cries even more*

Truly a beautiful piece of work *sniffs*

Gambatte~ne!

-blueporing90
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
AW it is funny with kanda
Doseimotsuko chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
i think this fanfic is amazing! i love! i can't stop reading it over and over!...sorry..its just so good and well written! XD
OniZenmaru chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Very well done! I like it a lot!
Minkira chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
oh man thats so cute~ it reminds me of when i was little and we played lava monster at school and jumped back and forth from the ends of the firetruck thing with the monster underneath. Reminds me of bethany too who i most surely screwed up for life even though we were 6. yeah, good times.
KinkyEyepatchShit chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
OMG IT'S SO AWESOME! i almost cried..*SNIFFLES* *huggles lavi-bunny* i loved this. i am SO faving! what a wonderful story..*sniffles more* aha, and Kanda! the reincarnation stories are quite popular (well not so much for DGM) but in general, but you totally pulled off a unique, one of a kind reincarnation fic!
Silverdrake chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Cute! I loved this. I really wish that you would write Allen meeting up with all of the others that came back. I really want to know more about the world that you are creating. Please tell us more you leave too much unanswered, please!
BlueFox of the Moon chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
what else can i say but aw

xDD

so cutte, wonderful job
Jemnezmy chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Aw it so cute!

it took me awhile to realise they were reincarnated... .

Congradulations on making me feel stupid.

Again such a cute little story and the first AllenxLavi that I've read.