Reviews for Bella's choice
Angel Cullen Summers Wyatt chapter 8 . 4/24/2008
I love this story please don't delete it!
gaara is my only friend chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
i like i hope bella ends up with jacob sorry abot the jacob bit but he is the best
Heartbreak Warfare chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
jacob sucks, but good chapter.
Heartbreak Warfare chapter 5 . 11/13/2007
she better not chose Jacob.
Heartbreak Warfare chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
ew! but i wasn't as grossed out like i was at school. lol. really good chapter though!
Heartbreak Warfare chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
hey it's me your slow sophmore lol! so far it's good! read mine! :D
ReaderRabid chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
duh - she should choose Edward!

I really like Jacob, and in my own universe I think they should just all get married and live together as a poligamy family. But anyhow ...

In your story, she said no and tried to pull away, but he didn't let go. that, in my mind, is going too far. I'm glad you didn't have him try to rape her ('cos I think that's totally OOC), and it's done too much. Yay for Emmett keeping watch, though. Just in case.

In my mind, if you are kissing someone and thinking about how to get away from them, you aren't destined to be with them. If you're kissing someone and never want to stop, that's love. or lust. or both.

great chapter - looking forward to the next one!
ReaderRabid chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
oh, I'm drawn in despite myself. I don't want Bella to be drawn to Jacob and away from Bella! That's not good. Bella shouldn't be kissing anyone else! feh feh feh

But still, you're doing a great job with the characters, and despite myself I really want to know where the storyline is going!

I'll look forward to the next update.
lita moon chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
UPDATE! please or or ill die
Blakstorm chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
I just wanted to say I love what you are writing! keep up the good work!
Saranha de Angelo chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
Yay preview quotes! Another good chapter...curious to see what happens now that Jake's in the picture...
Saranha de Angelo chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
This is cool! Please continue if you get a chance! I like how Charlie won't even say Edward's name...heh...