Reviews for Ever Alone
Penelope Clemence chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
There is a great lyrics in this piece of art. Enjoyed it.
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Awww pore Naruto :(
Chuushin chapter 1 . 1/20/2008

It was more than okay! It was heartfelt and very sensitive. So you deserve praise for portraying his emotions so perfectly. Although I think it's too short. You know, maybe you could get a little bit more into detail? Anyway, I'm new to writing and i think you will be my role model for displaying the feelings of a character ;D
Maahes chapter 1 . 11/8/2007

I just read your story and I wanted to say that I really enjoyed it. It was short, but you showed Naruto's emotions amazingly.

He is one of my favourite characters and in many stories, I feel he's completely OOC. He's someone who is strong and weak, who cries for love and recognition inside, but tries to smile outside. Naruto is someone who wants to find his place and he wants to be seen as more than a monster. He is so loud and cheerful because he feels alone. This is just my personal opinion...

Back to your story. So, I liked how you portrayed Naruto. Your grammar is good and there is nothing wrong with your writing style. You have a really good first story!

Only two points:

1. I do not own Naruto, you forgot the .

2. Maybe you should change your summary? Make it a bit more interesting? It's only a thought, maybe I'm wrong about that, but I feel the summary doesn't give your story justice.
CallMyName chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
I decided to read your other fanfiction, too, after reading Dark Emotion and I have to say, you are a good writer. Your fanfictions are short, but tell us something and you can describe the feelings of characters very well. I look forward to reading more from you!
ScaleSale chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Sephiel thinks you did great for your first try! She thinks that could be how Naruto's so sad, isn't it?

She hopes this won't stay your only fanfiction!
fullmoonhowls chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
That's so sad, but most likely true! Very good! If I could rate, I'd rate it an 11 out of 10!