Reviews for Can't Spend it When You're Dead
GunBunnyShift chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Unlike some, I actually watched both Trigun and Cowboy Bebop and hold them in the highest regards in my heart. Although I didn't really played FFVII, I watched the walkthroughs and read the story on wiki. I love the way you created this world where all the characters can coexist. I love the fact that you ket all the characters in... well, in-character. Oh, how I wish for this to be a multi-chapter fic. Please. Keep writing. Don't waste that talent. Thanks for the great read.
LeviathanTamer chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
please tell me you made one with Edward in it if so please tell me the name
Celesma chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
So, I'm not one for crossovers - like, at ALL - but I was intrigued by the inclusion of Sephiroth in a Trigun fic, so I went ahead and clicked... and boy am I glad I did! Even if I wasn't already familiar with all three canons involved, the excellent writing alone would have kept me hooked, and it was pretty awesome to see all the characters interacting in such a believable way (especially when they all went at each other towards the end). Kudos for such a great story, and I'll definitely be checking out your other Trigun offerings. :)
Fireflower19 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wonderful and absolutely AMAZING writing! At some points it was tough to follow, simply because I haven't seen every characters' series, but it was epic in that way too. You mixed so much and made it so AWESOMELY great! Though I probably don't have to tell you that your way of writing brought out the very best of everyone. I felt such energy reading this! And the visuals I got reading this was fantastic! It was engaging and perfect, so I bow to you.

I loved the attitude and action. And the blending of it all... Just totally awesome. Also, I'm glad I finally finished reading to review this; I've had it in my favorites for so long. XD Sorry about that. It just seemed every time I got back to it, I got called away.

I can't say enough how well this story was; the details, the action, plot, flow, format, grammar, EVERYTHING! It's a masterpiece of fan fiction and I rate it 10 out of 10.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
i really liked this story.
Tiny Otaku chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I only really understood half of this fianfiction, mostly because although i have a general understanding of the characters and storylines of most of the final fantasy series, I've never actually played it myself.

Appart from my lack of knowledge on the story content, I've never seen a crossover fanfiction as good as this one!

And, is the trigun aspect of your stories based on the manga or the anime? just so i know what I'm dealing with.

In short, FANTASTIC!
Oracle Five chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I have no experience with Trigun whatsoever and I loved this fic. You're clearly a phenomenal writer, and I look forward to reading any of your future works.

Good job!
troyellaisbomb chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Thank you for the review. It was some what helpful. I didnt read your story but I can see that you are an amazing writer. I am not really focused on correct grammar but I appreaciate your pointers.