Reviews for DisOrientation
Huh. I liked it. :)
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Awwwwwwwwww!
Selias chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Ha! I knew it was all in his head!
jankjay chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
"You're a person, not a cow," is so Dean. I love everything about this. So marvelous. Congratulations and thank you for sharing it.
Crystia chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wahh! I totally thought that it was an AU. You had me fooled, but I love the ending. I wish Dean could've really been there, too. :'(

Great fic! :D

-Crystia
Marz1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Good story! Very in-character and insightful!
fanfictionlover101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That was a great fic, even to the end when it was full to the brim with feels. And made me go into shock because it was so sad.
LoveStoryMermaid chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
:( Dean wasn't there. I was thinking how awesome as always that would have been for him to go with Sammy, leaving their dad pouting at home, but oh well. Overall, nice job. I liked the letter he sent, shows how well the two still know each other. I like how Sammy was all excited about having a legitimate identification for once. I also really like your attention to detail. I don't know if you've been here, done this already, but I have, though unfortunately not at Stanford. You nailed the chaos from the identification and papers and campus maps to the chaos in the dorms, stairs, and worrying parents. :)
Seishi1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
About a 1/4 of the way down, I started thinking Dean was dead and haunting Sam. Don't scare me like that! And don't give yourself away so quickly. Otherwise, I liked it.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Poor Sam, must have been really lost without DEan.
Anise Nadiah chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I notice that dean din't drive his impala and that's weird but i really didn't see what's coming. Ur such a talented writer. it really touch my heart at the end of this fic. Hope ur writing more of SPN fanfic because ur really talented.
calliopechild chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This was lovely. I love fics that look at the off-screen moments of the guys' lives, and this was a really cool look at what it must have been like for Sam on his first day alone. Plus, Dean's voice was perfect. Basically, thanks for a great read. :)
mssupernaturalfan10 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Extremely well done, and the ending, while sad, was perfect.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Oh wow, that was sad:-( Totally didn't see that ending coming...So Sam was just imagining Dean being with him the whole time? Poor Sammy:-( And I'm guessing that girl was Jess? I really enjoyed this - so nice to find some well-written Stanford era fics:-) You seem very familiar with the layout of Stanford university - have you been there?
snails-on-the-french-riviera chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
oh... i quite like this. the ending was not something i was expecting, but was very cool- so dean the whole time was just in his head? XD- very good!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »