Reviews for DisOrientation
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Awwwwwwwwww!
Selias chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Ha! I knew it was all in his head!
jankjay chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
"You're a person, not a cow," is so Dean. I love everything about this. So marvelous. Congratulations and thank you for sharing it.
Crystia chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wahh! I totally thought that it was an AU. You had me fooled, but I love the ending. I wish Dean could've really been there, too. :'(

Great fic! :D

-Crystia
Marz1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Good story! Very in-character and insightful!
fanfictionlover101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That was a great fic, even to the end when it was full to the brim with feels. And made me go into shock because it was so sad.
LoveStoryMermaid chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
:( Dean wasn't there. I was thinking how awesome as always that would have been for him to go with Sammy, leaving their dad pouting at home, but oh well. Overall, nice job. I liked the letter he sent, shows how well the two still know each other. I like how Sammy was all excited about having a legitimate identification for once. I also really like your attention to detail. I don't know if you've been here, done this already, but I have, though unfortunately not at Stanford. You nailed the chaos from the identification and papers and campus maps to the chaos in the dorms, stairs, and worrying parents. :)
Seishi1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
About a 1/4 of the way down, I started thinking Dean was dead and haunting Sam. Don't scare me like that! And don't give yourself away so quickly. Otherwise, I liked it.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Poor Sam, must have been really lost without DEan.
Anise Nadiah chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I notice that dean din't drive his impala and that's weird but i really didn't see what's coming. Ur such a talented writer. it really touch my heart at the end of this fic. Hope ur writing more of SPN fanfic because ur really talented.
calliopechild chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This was lovely. I love fics that look at the off-screen moments of the guys' lives, and this was a really cool look at what it must have been like for Sam on his first day alone. Plus, Dean's voice was perfect. Basically, thanks for a great read. :)
mssupernaturalfan10 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Extremely well done, and the ending, while sad, was perfect.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Oh wow, that was sad:-( Totally didn't see that ending coming...So Sam was just imagining Dean being with him the whole time? Poor Sammy:-( And I'm guessing that girl was Jess? I really enjoyed this - so nice to find some well-written Stanford era fics:-) You seem very familiar with the layout of Stanford university - have you been there?
snails-on-the-french-riviera chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
oh... i quite like this. the ending was not something i was expecting, but was very cool- so dean the whole time was just in his head? XD- very good!
R-Gomeni chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Overall, really well done: even if it wasn't an AU (which, if this was any example, would have been awesome), the way you've done it really emphasises how well the brothers know each other. Kind of sad, but all the same enjoyable. Thanks for a good read!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »