Reviews for The Road Not Taken
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/29
That was such a ballsy decision. I think the risks they took were still kinda different. Harry's was more personal because of the Weasley's, but Hermione's was more... public in a way? Since if it didn't work out, she would have been the one who got all the blame from the wizarding world.
birdandthebell chapter 1 . 6/10
This is a lovely alternative to the canon epilogue.
tgcgoddess chapter 1 . 3/28
Ahhh, it was all just a dream/nightmare! That makes so much sense. I wonder why JK went with the dream instead of this reality? ;)
Amanthya chapter 1 . 1/16
Thank you! Much better ending. The way they "grew apart" was realistic, and it made me so happy to see them get together, where they imo rightly belong. Do feel bad for little Hugo though, no longer existing. But not enough to want Ron with Hermione. Whether one likes Ron or not, he and Hermione don't mess personality wise, values wise, or interest wise; you don't have to marry someone just because you spent some time in the trenches together.
Antor2001 chapter 1 . 1/15
Albus Severus is one of the most BS thing ever written... can you imagine how picked on would be a kid with that name? he would hate mankind enough to be the next dark lord.
corwyn chapter 1 . 11/23/2014

thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Interesting way to use the epilogue, but not. ;-)
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Ooohhhh... Why must endings be so... Open? On so level, I am grateful for it. It gives fanfiction writers and fiction readers more things to explore and experiment with. On the hand, I wish we can get her hands on actual facts. I don't want to speculate; I want to know!
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I love your use of Robert Frost's famous poem in this fantastic fic! It totally makes sense with HHr! Great job! :-)
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
(sniff) That was nice. No, that's ok, I'm just really, really happy! (sniff)

Truthfully, even though it was a dream, and the 'real' story negated all her ill effects, I'm still irked at Molly 'the Banshee' Weasley for saying they couldn't go on a trip! Fuck her AND the hippogriff straining under her huge ass (!), for thinking Harry or Hermione even need to listen to her after SAVING the freaking whole WORLD, nor Ron for his minor part, and it seems like she would WANT Ginny there , if ONLY so she can get pregnant and finally deliver the Potter vault to Molly's clutches. (lol)

Best idea ever, to get away like that. Also, brilliant of you to write it!

(now, all we have to do is get back every single one of those wretched copies of book 7 (probably not that many, most people threw them away, it sucked so bad) and RE-WRITE the end... and then mail them all BACK.)
Zamia chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Looks like JKR reckons it was all a dream now. Very prophetic by you. Cheers.
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I can definitely see why hermione made the choice to stick with harry, it should have been the obvious choice, the only choice really.

The scene with James was sweet, I'm happy everything worked out in the end.

This story was a good read!

CPO Backstreet chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Was kind of spoiled by my reading The Tangled Webs of Time first, resulting in me going "Oh no, not another 'The epilogue was just a bad dream' twist." And when you're called Hermione, Hugo probably doesn't seem like a particularly bad name. Nicely written though, even if it is getting to the point where I'm seeing the same ideas turn up in more than one fiction. I should probably give your back catalogue a rest before they all start seeming like a Greatest Hits package.
Meredith Sinclair chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I loved this! Great, well developed one shot. I laughed at the part about the kids horrible names!
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Thanks for sharing this tale! I wish you would consider expanding on this storyline to write a post epilogue novel, I think you would be brilliant!