Reviews for The Road Not Taken
vampdreams chapter 1 . 5/15
This was amazing
And could have easily been what actually happened
Loved it _
I would compliment you and the way you wrote this- but it seems that its all been said by the other readers.
jordan15j chapter 1 . 1/20
Soooo much better then the cannon epilogue. I could never see Ron and Hermione working out considering how Ron acted during GoF and the fact that Hermione would probably be very successful while Ron is too lazy to amount to much.
TheThirdEye chapter 1 . 1/1
Awesome one shot. I've been reading each of your stories and they are all great. Thanks for all the effort.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
"For they had decided to rejoin the wizarding world..." With James starting at Hogwarts, it's not really much of a choice, they kinda have to rejoin the magical world.

Still a wonderful story, and thankfully, no Albus Severus (honestly, what was JK thinking?!)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
My absolute favorite Robert Frost poem. Delightful story.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
That was such a ballsy decision. I think the risks they took were still kinda different. Harry's was more personal because of the Weasley's, but Hermione's was more... public in a way? Since if it didn't work out, she would have been the one who got all the blame from the wizarding world.
fernandfeather chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
This is a lovely alternative to the canon epilogue.
tgcgoddess chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Ahhh, it was all just a dream/nightmare! That makes so much sense. I wonder why JK went with the dream instead of this reality? ;)
Amanthya chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Thank you! Much better ending. The way they "grew apart" was realistic, and it made me so happy to see them get together, where they imo rightly belong. Do feel bad for little Hugo though, no longer existing. But not enough to want Ron with Hermione. Whether one likes Ron or not, he and Hermione don't mess personality wise, values wise, or interest wise; you don't have to marry someone just because you spent some time in the trenches together.
Antor2001 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Albus Severus is one of the most BS thing ever written... can you imagine how picked on would be a kid with that name? he would hate mankind enough to be the next dark lord.
corwyn chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
WOW.

thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Interesting way to use the epilogue, but not. ;-)
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Ooohhhh... Why must endings be so... Open? On so level, I am grateful for it. It gives fanfiction writers and fiction readers more things to explore and experiment with. On the hand, I wish we can get her hands on actual facts. I don't want to speculate; I want to know!
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I love your use of Robert Frost's famous poem in this fantastic fic! It totally makes sense with HHr! Great job! :-)