Reviews for Second generation
Guest chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
He came back to visit!
Gamine Madcap chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
Yay updates! Love the Maxie/Martha interaction-though I had been looking forward to seeing the Doctor get chewed out by Martha. I hope there's a sequel-I would LOVE to see these three travelings together. Keep up the great work!
eventyraren chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
this was a grate story. so is it going to be a sequel? if it is se you then. if not. se you in anater story.
Gamine Madcap chapter 6 . 11/11/2007
Yay updates! Surely something else is going to get in their way though, right? Or Martha's going to kill him...anywho, can't wait for more. Keep up the great work and update soon!
PadmeKenobi chapter 6 . 11/11/2007
Great update, glad to see they made it out alright!
eventyraren chapter 6 . 11/10/2007
not so much of an adventure there. I that it was somthing more than fere for the fog. so is they going to be more adventure ore are they going to go home? update soon ok.
eventyraren chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
Ok this is not good. I that they was "Perfectly peaceable". so what hapend next? Update soon ok
eventyraren chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
Grate story. so what hapend next? Is The doctor going to pot in the wrong Coordinates and they get in a adventure to save the universe? Update soon ok
Gamine Madcap chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
Well, yay for updates! Can't wait for more. Keep up the great work and update soon!
PadmeKenobi chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
Great update! They met Jane Austen! Hehe. Glad to read a wonderful chapter, hope to see the next one soon! :D
Gamine Madcap chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
Interesting...never read Jane Austin, which is weird, being an English major...I suppose I should get around to her. Would have expected Martha's attitude to be a little different. Less like Francine, more like 'enjoy it, but be careful'. Yeah...so, yay for updates! Keep up the great work and update soon!
elektralyte chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
Jane Austen, YAY!
LittleSallyDigby chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
As the writer of a story (albeit a very short one which doesn't actually involve the Doctor) involving Rose's daughter, I must say that the Doctor meeting Martha's daughter is an intriguing idea which you've done very well.

"Great big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey... stuff"!
Gamine Madcap chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
Well...still interesting, still intriguing. Maxie is a little bit of a stick in the mud, but I'm trusting she'll get better. Can't wait for more. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Miko Kudou chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Good story I can't wait for the rest of it. Please keep it up.