Reviews for Inspiration
rarityofmind chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I love this, very sweet. Very sensitive and real, and most importantly, true to their characters. It's really great.
Miasaki chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
It's a v cute ficlet. X3

I luv it.
opiumsong chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
So so good!
inmyspinnychair chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
This was great! Good job!
gothchicka94 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Yo three words "THAT WAS ALSOME"

damn nicely done
Xweetok chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
AH! IT WAS SO BEEPING AWESOME!

YOU WRITE SO DARN WELL YOU ACTUALLY MADE ME FEEL THE PASSION!

AND IT WAS SO SWEET, TOO BAD, IT'S JUST ONE CHAPTER LONG, IT COULD'VE BEEN MUCH LONGER AND I WOULDN'T MIND IT AT ALL.

SO

LOVE YA!
MyAibou chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
That was sweet. I think you have a good feel for a slightly older Danny and Sam. But ah, the burden of everyone knowing. ::shakes head::
Insane Guy of DOOM chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
This was a great story. A sequel about when they get married would be really good too I bet. Keep on writing some of the best DXS fluff on fanfiction.
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Perfect.

Sweet. Hot. Descrpitive. All in all the right places.

-Em
OniH chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
That was very beautiful. I haven't been in here so long, I miss this place a lot. I'm so busy now-a-days, it's a wonderful thing to kick off with, again. I feel pretty good. Hope to see you around.
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
i think it turned out well!

~cd
cutereviewgirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
lol very cute, this was.. cool and it was not borderline R i don't think lol can't wait for more! and Happy Birthday to Lacey52!

-CUTIE
jonathan chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
i liked it. not too much sexual words, compare to most crap i find. Some more descriptive words of the room would be helpful, like colour of the carpet or where abouts in the town they were. on the whole, i love danny phantom, and i think his love with Sam in inevitable, and really sweet, as you put it. i just wish it wasnt so complicated, but thats life. i hope, when i have the money, to make a live action version of danny phantom.
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
that was real cool...no...it was awesome )
IfThereWereWater chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
aw...that was adorable. :] loved it!